Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena - Kommons - Earls Court. FAF Brazilian but average service.  (Read 550 times)

Offline Lorachoop

I saw a review on her on UKP and decided to give her a go. She has two ads up on Kommons with different numbers. But both belong to her and are verified listings.

Link: Just search for image on Kommons - External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 for an hour. No extras mentioned.

Communication: By text and whatsapp.

Description: She was running a bit late but I was ok to wait. When she opened the door, I was very happy with what I saw.

FAF Brazilian. Amazing body and very good looks. Def. better than her pics.

Tan lines around tits and ass. She is 24, English is limited so uses translation apps  5'5, long dark hair, an AMAZING ass with a very narrow waist. Nice Juicy Lips, Nice teeth, Fake tits which are probably a D but very well done. Good attitude, willing to please but inexperienced.

Room: Large Basement flat and did not see anyone else around as we move through multiple rooms. Large double bed, couple of mirrors around the room. Shower was broken (no hot water) and she said she had been taking cold showers  :unknown:

Services: OWO, DFK, Ball Sucking, Tit Fuck, 1 round of sex

Details:

No shower as it was broken so I was questioning her hygiene. She smelt ok but did not let me eat her ass or pussy, so might be a bit sensitive about her poor hygiene in those areas although I did not smell any "whiff". She seemed annoyed about the shower situation and apologised that I could not take one. I just freshened up as had a shower at home before coming.

Started off with DFK which was very good. Holding such a beauty in my hands doing DFK made me hard immediately.

I moved her infront of the mirror so I can her backside and WOW that ass was insane. She has great proportions and waist to hip ratio is very good. Brazilian girls are blessed with amazing genes (with some man made alterations ofcourse).

Took her clothes off and those tits looked amazing. Sucked on them for a while.

Moved her onto OWO which was good but not that deep. No problem holding her head or hair.

A little attention paid to balls. Gentle licks but no sucking.

Moved onto the bed for more groping and DFK.

Wanted to eat her out so badly but she wasn't keen. 69 would have been amazing. Multiple times she started to reach for the condom and I had to politely ask for for roleplay.

Condom on and she immediately starts riding me Reverse Cowgirl. I was loving the view and had both hands placed on her ass while she did it.

Few seconds into it and she wants to change position, so I asked her politely to keep going.

After a while, switch to cowgirl and I pulled her close for DFK as I pumped her hard. I asked her to hold her hair up with both hands as I grabbed both of her amazing tits. She looked great in this pose bouncing up and down on my rock hard dick. Again she wanted to change positions very quickly, and I asked her to take it easy. We had plenty of time. But I could start to the see the tactics of a rushed service.

Moved her to mish and she started looking at the time. Was mumbling in her language and I thought she may be hinting time was up. I told her I booked 1 hour session and its not even been 30 mins. She said "oh ok" and then tells me that only one shot allowed in one hour. This was just so sudden to throw it out mid session. Was not a problem for me  but was never clarified before.

Anyhow, back to pumping her hard in mish. Legs over my shoulder and continued drilling her holding her tits. Then folded her legs to the same side (so she was on her side lying down) as I grabbed her narrow waist and tits to keep fucking her at a good pace.

Moved to spoon position and we continued DFK throughout. Her lips are so juicy and amazing to kiss.

Time for doggy and seeing that amazing ass bent over was such a view.

Soon the ever present Lorachoop clapping sound of balls hitting ass was echoing in the room. Holding her tiny waist I continued drilling her hard.

Moved to Prone bone holding her hands behind her back.

Finally came in the bag at the 45 min mark.

She cleaned me up and I was out of there after a little chit chat via a translation app and more DFK and ass groping.

Will I Return: No. For following reasons.

She is quite inexperienced and you have to take the lead/direct the session which not everyone is able to do

Service can be rushed as she will quickly move from one position onto the next to just "go through the motions"

Not really a GFE, there is lack of passion in the service

1 shot policy for an hour (which was not disclosed upfront)

She is around for a few more months. Some pictures are edited but IMO she looks much better in person.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 07:26:34 pm by Lorachoop »

Online patelprat

Thanks.
She does look FAF.

I might be tempted.

Offline Lorachoop

Thanks.
She does look FAF.

I might be tempted.

I don't recommend you do :) We have punted many girls who are the same with similar experiences but don't go by the body or looks, the service is most likely going to be shite and too much hassle.

Online patelprat

Ah OK - Wasn't this a neutral before, or I just imagining it?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 09:00:14 am by patelprat »

Offline Lorachoop

Ah OK - Wasn't this a neutral before, or I just imagining it?
yeah my bad, it was supposed to be negative, fixed thanks to admin

Online patelprat

yeah my bad, it was supposed to be negative, fixed thanks to admin
Thanks - that's why I thought she might be worth a shot - bit if it's a straight negative, I'll have to reconsider!