Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella - Vivastreet - Earls court - B&S. Avoid  (Read 332 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5542022) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Lorachoop

After a late cancellation, looked for a backup but nothing good was found. Turned to Kommons and Vivastreet for short notice bookings nearby and saw Bella. She responded quickly and was available. I don't normally do such bookings as they end up in a disaster mostly, and so it did.

Link: Just search for image or number on Vivastreet

Number: 07407 046 225

Location: Not far from Earls Court Station. Late evening booking so free parking was available on street.

Price: £120 for 30 mins. Wanted to charge £30 for OWO. Not taken.

Communication: By SMS. Very quick. I feared a B&S so she sent more images and videos by Whatsapp as I was driving. Did not have time to check legitimacy of these so called her. She sounded good on phone although a bit stuck up. Got offended when I said these picture might not be of her. She insisted it was her and that girls like her are not available for these "low" prices forever and that this will go up. OWO was extra and not negotiable.

Description: Buzzed in on time. Top floor flat and hall was dimly lit. She was hiding behind the door and as I entered, I immediately realised that its not the girl in pictures. Although she was decent looking but purely a B&S. I mentioned this to her and she just smiled. She said it was for her privacy but to lie on messages and even on the call, is simply wrong.

I contemplated whether to walk or stay and checked her out.

Late 20s, 5'5, blonde hair, from Moldova, C cup natural tits which were good, ass was OK - nothing special, freckles on her face, body was toned although not gym fit. Attitude seemed good and she was giving me complements too, so I stayed after checking DFK would be available, it was.

Room: Small Studio flat. Double Bed. A bit messy with her laptops and a couple of phones placed on a small desk.

Services: OW, DFK, Ball Sucking, 1 round of sex, HandJob finish

Details:

Won't go in too much detail.

Had a shower, clean large towel given.

DFK was good and lasted as long as I wanted to.

Sucked on her tits which she liked.

OW was ok, moved her to the balls and surprisingly she licked and sucked briefly.

Condom on, and we started off with her on top. Pumped her hard holding her tits, no complaints.

Switch to mish, legs over my shoulders as I drilled her hard

Switch to doggy and then standing doggy. Went hard to produce some clapping sounds of my balls hitting her ass. Was beginning to enjoy it when her alarm went off  :dash:

I checked my clock and I had been in the apartment for 20 mins. But according to her time was nearly up.

I knew there was no point arguing and there as no way I would finish with a ticking time bomb on my head.

She offered to finish me with a hand job which I accepted.

She applied some lube, massaged my balls and finished me off with some DFK thrown in.

Helped me clean up, quick shower and I was out within 30 mins.

Will I return: No and I won't recommend.

Watch out for her number/images as she says she moves around.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bob_mm

I apologise, but you FEARED a B&S??! You have 84 reviews and you thought that these pictures warrant a rate of 120 pounds for 30 minutes? I don't want to attack you, but this is just crazy in my opinion, given you are a seasoned punter. Just my two cents.  :drinks:

Offline Lorachoop

what an odd comment which adds little value to anyone. I have punted FAF girls at this rate but anyway I described by experience and gave a balanced view. Do with it what you will but you should have no reason to "attack" anyone on these forums who are just posting trying to help other punters.

Offline bob_mm

Do with it what you will but you should have no reason to "attack" anyone on these forums who are just posting trying to help other punters.

As I said, I apologise for the attack. It just marvels me how this doesn't smell of B&S. I haven't seen girls like this at 250 pounds an hour. Will take a look through your reviews. Thank you for all your contributions though.  :drinks:

Offline scutty brown

I suggest everyone reads the other review from 2021
B&S  is the least of worries

Offline Lorachoop

As I said, I apologise for the attack. It just marvels me how this doesn't smell of B&S. I haven't seen girls like this at 250 pounds an hour. Will take a look through your reviews. Thank you for all your contributions though.  :drinks:

Well as you continue your punting journey, you will find out that Kommons/Viva Street can be hit and miss. You sometimes finds gems and at other times it ends up a disaster. Which is why, I now stick with recommended providers and don't experiment with unknowns (especially on platforms above). But as I described in this review, due to a cancellation and late evening, I took a trip down the wild side  :D

Offline Lorachoop

I suggest everyone reads the other review from 2021
B&S  is the least of worries

wow I just did. Good thing I leave all valuables in the car, even my punting phone sometimes