Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: A recent uptick in SPs asking personal questions  (Read 2828 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

Is it just me or is anyone else here getting (what feels like) a barrage of personal questions from SPs recently?

It never used to be like this. In the past I'd go to a booking, escape my normal life for an hour and enjoy the ignorant bliss of being physical with a new sexy woman.

But in the past few months I've suddenly become a mystery for these new SPs to solve. I get questions like:-

Are you married? Why not?
Do you have a girlfriend? Why not? Do you like being single? But why are you single, you're good looking, good body, doing well, so why?!  A recent SP actually had tears in her eyes asking these questions at the end of our booking!
Do you want a Chinese girlfriend who can cook Chinese food for you?  This was in a massage parlour and made me very uncomfortable trying to explain why I love being single  :lol:
Do you have children? Don't you ever want kids? Why not?
What do you do for work?
Where are you from? Did you always live here?
Is this your house?  (the rare outcall I do from elsewhere)

I mean, conversation is great, but I'm not a great liar so it's difficult to bat away the questions about wives and kids etc. And it ruins the fantasy - I don't need to be thinking about my OH or girlfriend while I'm with a SP or getting a relaxing massage!

The anxious punter might even imagine they are being interrogated for a subsequent blackmail attempt  :scare:

So, pretty please SPs, just let me escape my everyday life and pretend that I've pulled you for great sex and that's all we need to know :rolleyes:

Offline RedKettle

I don't get this very often but yes I am not a fan of the practice.  The odd question is just part of conversation but when there are follow up questions it begins to feel like an interrogation.

Years ago one WG who I saw quite a lot "joked" that she was writing a book and I then notice that there was repeated questioning and in later meetings almost like fact checking.  Fortunately in those days (when I punting far more) I had a whole punting back story so my answers were consistent - but not with my real life!!!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"""Do you want a Chinese girlfriend who can cook Chinese food for you? ""

Yes please! sounds like shes scoping you out for partner material mate!

Wouldnt mind a Chinese or Asain hottie to 'err settle with!...

Offline PilotMan

If these questions are a recent "uptick", then you might want to consider that it has more to do with your demeanour than anything else.

How the world appears (or reacts) to one, has more to do with one's behaviour, than others behaviours.

I'm a great believer in "if you look hard enough, you'll always find what you're looking for".

Things rarely happen by coincidence.

Offline scutty brown

If these are Chinese or other Asian girls asking for you, it's them looking for an exit strategy for their current life situation.
Either they're looking for a husband/passport to get them UK residence.
Or - and the one who was crying may be in this situation - they've been trafficked here and are trying to find someone to help them.
May well have been tears of desperation. Report it.

Offline deg_dilemma

If these are Chinese or other Asian girls asking for you, it's them looking for an exit strategy for their current life situation.
Either they're looking for a husband/passport to get them UK residence.
Or - and the one who was crying may be in this situation - they've been trafficked here and are trying to find someone to help them.
May well have been tears of desperation. Report it.

No for sure not trafficked! This was an outcall and there was wine involved and she became emotional. That's all  :timeout:

Yes the Chinese one is not the first I've encountered looking for a baby daddy or an exit strategy  :lol:

Offline Thephoenix

Happens to me regularly with Asians.

I think they see an old codger with a few years left and a bit of Dosh.

As I'm nearly deaf without my hearing aid and also have  years of practice with selective hearing,  they soon get fed up..........Pardon!

Offline big-al93

No for sure not trafficked! This was an outcall and there was wine involved and she became emotional. That's all  :timeout:

Yes the Chinese one is not the first I've encountered looking for a baby daddy or an exit strategy  :lol:

Not saying she was or wasn't, just that the way asian women are trafficked means that they are able to do outcalls and have a seemingly normal life. Just that they are financially bound I think they call it.
Too many (and not necessarily you OP)think SP's are only being trafficked/pimped when there is a miserable EE woman in front of them, most likely hooked on drugs and not in possession of their own passport.
It's far more complex than that.

Offline rocket88

I've been interrogated quite a few times in Chinese/Thai rub 'n' tug establishments. Close questioning on where I live,what work I do,before moving onto marital status. I can fend these questions off,but it can get boring if it goes on too long. Annoying if the massage and/or HE are crap!

Online willie loman

little doubt that certain ethnics are looking for mr right, and why not,

Online mr.bluesky

Used to get this a lot on jaunts to Thailand for holidays. " you very sexy man , me love you long time" I've known a few farangs  (foreigners) end up marrying Thai women. It doesn't usually last long once they are in this country. Your also expected to support her family as well as her.
 :scare:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 08:00:17 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Maak

A lot of these girls are looking for a arrangement with a rich punter.

My regular has always told me if a rich guy offers her an arrangement to finance her lifestyle, she will give up the game.

Offline Jonestown

Chinese girls have none of the inhibitions that English girls have about asking personal questions.

Offline Stevelondon

I chat about anything and everything with the SP’s I see.

Can’t remember ever being quizzed though but I do take particular notice of the flattering comments,
“You so handsome…… you so big”

I’ve noticed that about girls from the Far East…… very observant  :D

Online hendrix

Can't say I get asked all these questions, but then I'm only seeing Brits so maybe a cultural thing.

Online Atrueyorkie

I get asked a lot of these questions, and it is annoying. Not their business and I want to remain anonymous in and out. But I sympathise slightly, due to the fact that some may just be trying to converse and break the ice and make things less awkward.

There is however a difference between normal conversation and then being overly inquisitive.

Overly inquisitive is my personal opinion is annoying. 9/10 it raises my suspicion and 9/10 out ten my reply is going to be some random BS.

Naturally the more you see someone (regular) the more you’ll tend to divulge, with regulars I don’t mind saying minor things but even still to a degree. It’s only weird when people I don’t see regularly start asking multiple personal questions

Offline Bonker

Doesn't happen to me.
I can Gage the interviewers.
If they say they like me...
I strike a certain pose, a certain stare and  say "you don't know what this is. The grim reaper is visiting with you".

That takes the Heat off.

Offline Stevelondon

Doesn't happen to me.
I strike a certain pose, a certain stare and  say "you don't know what this is. The grim reaper is visiting with you".

That takes the Heat off.

Oh I can just imagine that certainly takes the heat off  :D :lol:

Offline Jujy78

I think it entirely depends on the SP and there background. When I was young and single I didnt want any connection and I used to lie about everything. My name what I do etc different SPs different stories. Nowadays I see selected SPs I prefer SPs from UK regardless of there cultural background and preferably working in there own home, as I feel a connection and for that reason I don't mind telling them I'm married etc even they open up and talk about there relationship/children etc and I don't mind that.

Offline Colston36

Happens to me regularly with Asians.

I think they see an old codger with a few years left and a bit of Dosh.

As I'm nearly deaf without my hearing aid and also have  years of practice with selective hearing,  they soon get fed up..........Pardon!

What's wrong with me? Nobody ever asks me any questions not even "are you sure you're alive?"
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 09:49:50 am by daviemac »

Offline scouting

I get asked lots of questions about personal life in Thai massage parlours. Less so on FS punts, the girl is more restricted with my cock in her mouth  :D

Offline southcoastpunter

Tell them you work for Border Force / Immigration or are a Policeman, That will shut most of them (especially in Massage places) up!! (haha)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:39:46 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I perceive no difference in the level of questioning I get now compared to 10 years ago and the type of SP I see hasn't changed much either. Some convo to build rapport is a good thing but agree that a full profiling kills the mood and the mojo.

Offline snaitram99

I like to have a bit of conversation but if somebody asked me if I had an uptick I'd ask them what they meant.  :unknown: :hi:

Online southern punter

I see mostly Brits, some Europeans, never seen any Chinese or Thai yet.  I've always been asked if I'm married, have kids, what my job is, if this city is where I live, and so on.  Never had the "why are you single considering you're so handsome and fit" bollocks though.  Seems like harmless conversation to me but if I wasn't single I'd feel otherwise probably.

Offline thimble29

Been tempted to say I'm married (even though I'm not) the once or twice I've been asked to see where they take the conversation after that. I'm very rarely asked that one though, maybe I look like no-one would want me!

Offline Bonker

Doesn't happen to me.

That takes the Heat off.

Has nobody else watched the film Heat? Alpaca Chino, Roberta Neero and the great Kevin Gage as Waingro.

Offline PumpDump

I have noticed it from Chinese massage ladies, especially after repeat visits. Usually either they are seeking a husband, or they want to introduce you to a friend or family member who wants a husband. Best approach when they ask why you are single is to tell them you are a sex addict with lots of women and cannot remain faithful. That usually puts an end to those types of conversations very quickly!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have noticed it from Chinese massage ladies, especially after repeat visits. Usually either they are seeking a husband, or they want to introduce you to a friend or family member who wants a husband. Best approach when they ask why you are single is to tell them you are a sex addict with lots of women and cannot remain faithful. That usually puts an end to those types of conversations very quickly!
I was asked a few times between 10 and 20 years ago by Thai / Chinese girls if I was married or had a GF but can't remember being asked in the last 10 years so in my experience it's happened less but perhaps my punting habits have chanced  :unknown:
The Thai girls i've been seeing for the last couple of years are on a rotation and I believe many of them are here for a year or two to earn money to send back home for the family and they are already married / have kids

I remember being told years ago that girls often ask these questions if they think you are OK as they are looking for a BF however I was never asked by anyone who i'd have considered so used to say No but then when I got the follow up "Do you want one" i'd also say No I prefer to see lots of different girls and it seemed to shut the conversation down

We need to appreciate there is a big cultural difference between the UK and most Asian countries with no welfare state and where family is everything, if you don't work then you don't eat unless you have family to support you.
Many of these girls are looking for financial security and to be able to send money (yours) back home to feed their relatives so they are prepared to jump straight into a relationship with someone they don't actually know but based on their initial instinct of whether you are an OK person, effectively it's what I believe is termed survival sex

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Sometimes in varying degrees from parlour girls. Some ask no questions at all, some have asked me basic questions, are you married, are you local etc. Occasionally I've been asked more personal questions, hobbies, why I visit, age etc. I have even been asked for my surname once. I don't usually mind as long as the girl is happy to open up a bit too. Makes for conversation and helps build a connection. Obviously with Seeking girls, you tend to end up knowing a lot more about each other.

Offline Bonker

I am sometimes asked
1. Do you have savings?
2. Do you have a DNR order?

Offline PilotMan

I am sometimes asked
1. Do you have savings?
2. Do you have a DNR order?

Yes, but we're talking about SP's not your kids  :D

Offline scutty brown

Still have memories of a late drinking session after a business meal at this lady's restaurant in Lancaster........some of her questions on this kind of topic were decidedly pointed at the time. Later she shacked up with a guy from Blackburn, took him back to Thailand and killed him.
External Link/Members Only

Could have been any of us. Really friendly girl.....another one with the line "I'm not a prostitute, I'm just a good hostess" - presumably she meant in the restaurant
I've still got her business card somewhere!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 05:35:29 pm by scutty brown »

Offline DastardlyDick

Tell them you work for Border Force / Immigration or are a Policeman, That will shut most of them (especially in Massage places) up!! (haha)
Probably not a good idea if you want any service in the locality for some time  :D

Offline tonystark

I used to see a regular girl who was Chinese. Married to a British guy who was about 20 years older... usual story... I'd been seeing her for a few years and we got to know each other quite well and one day she said her sister was coming to the UK and would I be interested in meeting her, she showed me photos and she was pretty hot. I said I'd think about it. On the next visit a few weeks later she brings the subject up again, only this time said she was more forthright and said she would pay £10,000 to find her a husband for the visa. I said I wasn't interested in that kind of arrangement and she didn't mention it again. But about a year later she droppe din that she was meeting her sister later than day and when questioned said she had found her a husband!

My understanding is that Chinese girls can come to the UK on a 6 month visa and in that time if they want to legally stay, they need to get married, then they are granted a 5 year residency which if still married at the 5 year point they can apply for full time residency. Once they have this apparently many will then divorce!

So after covid and the relaxing of travel rules from China, there may be more Chinese girls coming over and looking for a husband!!!

Offline GingerNuts

I used to see a regular girl who was Chinese. Married to a British guy who was about 20 years older... usual story... I'd been seeing her for a few years and we got to know each other quite well and one day she said her sister was coming to the UK and would I be interested in meeting her, she showed me photos and she was pretty hot. I said I'd think about it. On the next visit a few weeks later she brings the subject up again, only this time said she was more forthright and said she would pay £10,000 to find her a husband for the visa. I said I wasn't interested in that kind of arrangement and she didn't mention it again. But about a year later she droppe din that she was meeting her sister later than day and when questioned said she had found her a husband!

My understanding is that Chinese girls can come to the UK on a 6 month visa and in that time if they want to legally stay, they need to get married, then they are granted a 5 year residency which if still married at the 5 year point they can apply for full time residency. Once they have this apparently many will then divorce!

So after covid and the relaxing of travel rules from China, there may be more Chinese girls coming over and looking for a husband!!!

It's not that simple.

If they come over on a standard visitor visa they can't marry or register a civil partnership. To do ether of those things they need a marriage visitor visa which requires evidence of a pre-existing relationship. If they get married, or form a civil partnership, they usually have to leave the UK at the end of their six month marriage visitor visa and make an out of country application for a family visa.