Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloesexy1 - Incall - Borough Green  (Read 557 times)

10 review(s) for kellyjones1 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline dryanse8

Chloesexy1 - Incall - £100 - Borough Green

External Link/Members Only

My recent run of SPs having been almost exclusively EE girls, I thought I’d give Chloe and try.
A 30 min meet was set up through messaging her mobile number on AW. Date, time, duration were quickly agreed.

As has been mentioned in previous reviews, Chloe works out of a rented flat not a million miles away from Borough Green train station. The flat is a shithole with the entrance at the rear of the building. The front door is damaged and boarded up over the window but the bedroom itself is perfectly fine for punting. Couldn’t comment on the bathroom as I was freshly showered from home so I didn’t partake.

Chloe was dressed in her gym wear at the door and I was very pleased with what I saw. Quite tiny at 5’3, she was a trim, facially very pretty, little blonde package with large, supple breasts. Smiling and happy, she led me into the room and paperwork was quickly dealt with.
Clothes were shed, banter was traded but alas, lips did not meet.

Chloe deferred from kissing, saying she didn’t mind it but she could smell that I had smoked (I had) and that she did not like the taste (fair enough). Chloe also set out that she was fine with CIM but would not swallow and rather annoyingly, that she did not enjoy RO in paid meets. I was a bit let down by this as I enjoy DFK and RO but decided to enjoy the remaining options of OWO and sex. Chloe’s head game was pretty good, lots of tongue, spitting on my cock, licking the balls and shaft and gagging when attempting DT, allowed my hands on the back of her head too. This was by far the highlight of the meet. A condom was applied and Chloe was keen to go straight for Cowgirl. I preferred Mish but another annoying habit became clear in that Chloe was not overly keen on deep penetration and used her knees to limit the depth of my thrusts. I found this a bit frustrating so we moved onto to Doggy but I had lost quite a bit of enthusiasm with all the limitations to the meet and instead asked Chloe to get on her knees and suck me off.
The slutty headgame resumed and I ended up wanking my saliva drenched cock while Chloe sucked my balls before unleashing a wonderful load into her mouth and all over her splendid breasts.
I do enjoy a bit of oral aftercare but Chloe wasn’t that type of girl although my balls were well and truly empty, my cock remained uncleaned (I was handed a wipe for that).
A bit of jovial chat as we both got dressed and I was on my way.

Physically, Chloe doesn’t give much away about her looks but she was a pretty young lady. Wouldn’t be disappointed to pull her on a night out. 7/10
Services, very limited/frustrating. Given how cute she was and her banging body, I was denied DFK, RO, rimming on her and any real passionate penetration. Some of these services are outside of her comfort zone which is fair enough but limiting penetration in Mish was not appreciated. Only her headgame saved the punt. 5/10
DFK, none (I won’t criticise her here).
OWO/CIM, outstanding! A wonderful combination of sweet and slutty. My cock was drenched in her saliva and she was not afraid to gag herself of attend to the balls, 9/10
VFM, satisfaction but not how I wanted to achieve it, 5/10

Offline Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Always best to reference the AW ID number since SP names often change, but the ID number always stays the same.   :thumbsup:

Offline Jeffpike

the place was a shithole 8 years ago