Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black_goddess1 / Kiara … what a woman - Birmingham  (Read 2641 times)

10 review(s) for Black Goddess 1 (4 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Leviyung

External Link/Members Only

Trying to get a few reviews in . Stopping the punting. For a while so I need to share these last few memories . If anyone can find Lola the Indian Hungarian active profile il lo get my review uploaded for that also , as it’s been requested .

COMMS - tried to see her a couple times before . Replies were slow and time keeping was poor . Wasn’t impressed . 3rd time lucky straight to the point , confirmed what was wanted & what could be given . Arrived & details were sent to her apt which are very simple . Pay for parking needed  .

THE WOMAN -  got upstairs knocked on , behind the door ( as always , come on lads ) . Was blown away .
Shaved head which was neat and tidy , red lingerie , with red heels .( most wigs heels are tacky and I’d prefer without and this was the case also ) .  She is a tall woman 5,7/8  large chest and ass and pictures show .  Very pretty facially, I was very impressed . Type of woman I’d wine and dine .  She’s a timid woman  doesn’t give eye contact , bit of a shame because I know it isn’t a easy job but these type of actions give a bad vibe , as in she doesn’t really enjoy it . Very friendly anyways  and clear English .

lights camera ACTION-  paid 100 for the HH . Owo , kissing included .  Started with a bj as you do . Quite poor . As I said she’s timid . I started moaning to  let her know she was doing alright and this seemed to get her more lively . The bj became more passionate , more spit , deeper gags .got better as it carried on .

Finally stopped as I had to get her chest in my mouth . Tits are the same as her pics . Not perfect but not obviously alerted . Had a natural feel to them . Got her clothes off and right into doggy . Now I wish positioning matched her looks . Arch wasn’t good enough imo but took it like a champ , ass was throwing back .  Into cowgirl same issue ( may be because of her height ) but the feel and look of her body still made it worth it .  Got quite intense and led into kissing . I didn’t request this and don’t usually kiss as it’s not my thing . But she was very and I was very attracted to this woman .

Into missionary , better positioning , no clock watching , slight moaning . No eye contacting but seemed to enjoy it along with the kissing . Meet was very GFe which I don’t experience regularly so was nice . Pulled out , came on her and was cleaned up. We spoke for a little as I got dressed . Let me know WHERES she’s from and how long she’s been here . She was obviously eased up by then , abit more eye contact . Hugged and left .

CONCLUSION - 7.5 / 10  mainly because of attraction and body . No rushing. Very nice woman . Comms could be better but isnt terrible . £100 for 30 mins . Including owo , kissing and multiple positions . Expensive and she’s a very sexy woman .  I would see her again even though I started with saying I’m cutting down the punting . Maybe for a last treat . I’d recommend .

Offline Sunny

Is she African or British born?

Age?

Offline Dark Vader

Went to see her way back when she was charging £70 and £140. Says owo at discretion on her profile so when she insisted everything would be covered, I took it personal and walked, Shame because I would have murdered that nice big fat ass of hers.
Op seems like you were charged extra for something as should be £80 for HH

Offline Juankerr

If anyone can find Lola the Indian Hungarian active profile il lo get my review uploaded for that also , as it’s been requested .

That profile has gone but she has a new one under a different name....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

Saw Kiara some time ago for 15mins. I was in a hurry and it didn't go well. Can't remember how I graded it but as time has gone by I've thought more about seeing her again. Your review makes that more likely. Thanks for the review.

Offline Leviyung

Is she African or British born?

Age?

African born I think but has been here for over a decade. Late 20s early 30s

Offline Leviyung

Op seems like you were charged extra for something as should be £80 for HH

Her prices use to change from 130-150 PH  but she did clearly state her prices before hand

Offline Nevil

CONCLUSION - 7.5 / 10  mainly because of attraction and body . No rushing. Very nice woman . Comms could be better but isnt terrible . £100 for 30 mins . Including owo , kissing and multiple positions . Expensive and she’s a very sexy woman .  I would see her again even though I started with saying I’m cutting down the punting . Maybe for a last treat . I’d recommend .

£100 for HH....its usually £80. Probably the extra for OWO...or kissing coz she doesnt usually do those. Glad you enjoyed OP

Offline Punterplus

Thanks for the review, is she inside the ULEZ?

Offline Leviyung

£100 for HH....its usually £80. Probably the extra for OWO...or kissing coz she doesnt usually do those. Glad you enjoyed OP

Thanks mate , that’s what I meant . £80 hh £20 extra for owo

Offline Leviyung

Thanks for the review, is she inside the ULEZ?

Most likely as she’s based just outside the jewellery Quater

Offline Dark Vader

Thanks mate , that’s what I meant . £80 hh £20 extra for owo  :dash: