Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot xxx Natalie - Woodford  (Read 1436 times)

104 review(s) for Hot xxx Natalie (100 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Robert2280

External Link/Members Only
Nice hotel in Wooodford, paying parking on site or free on thr roads around the hotel
Comms
Booked 10 days in advance on WhatsApp. Tried for an earlier date but it was the first available date that suits both of us. Once booking made confirmed day before and morning of the meeting. She ask if I would like any outfit and I choose on of the list. Once at the hotel car park she calls and direct you through the hotel avoiding the reception.
Natalie
Don't think is more to say that haven't been said. Exactly what I  was expecting
Meet
I booked for 1 hour and once in the room I handed over 120£ and she asked me if I needed to shower. Just had  one before leaving home so just went in to wash my hands.  Back in the room she started her ritual going straight into OWO very good and deep. Then to the bed into some fingering(not before she applied a condom on my fingers) then 69 where I finished on her massive boots. She offered a massage witch I happily accepted then some body to body which felt very good. Then she start sucking me again until I was hard again and she asked if I wanted to fuck her. She applied a condom but unfortunately I lost my erection. The si improvised a cock ring from a condom and everything went well. Started with doggy and then with her legs on my shoulders . I was filling I was close so I took off the condom and finished again on her boobs.
Went for a shower and when back in the room to my surprise she said I was there for only 30 minutes and handed back 40£. Nice touch,  never happened before. Dressed up, Natalie offered a cold drink which a accepted and left happy  :D

Definitely would recommend and will be back before she leaves in June.

Offline tantraman

... to my surprise she said I was there for only 30 minutes and handed back 40£. Nice touch,  never happened before ...

... that is class :kissgirl:

Offline Hornylad

what she is leaving in June for good?

Offline 69shadesofblue

what she is leaving in June for good?

Profile says she is touring from the 10th June.

Offline MaxHamburg

Thanks for the review. Can't wait to see Natalie again, it's been too long ( . Y . )   :(