Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Tina - Stunning with great body  (Read 2104 times)

Offline daz6966

Faced with a Friday evening in London, I checked out the rota at House of Divine - External Link/Members Only
Tina looked like a good choice, busty brunette who does OWO.
Made the booking and got sent the details to the usual location, first floor.
Arrived on time and was offered orange juice, then waited for Tina to enter the room.
Straight away, the bra came off, releasing those amazing DD’s.
She went straight in for a grab of my cock and balls and we locked lips in full on DFK.
After a nice massage, Tina flipped me over and took my cock as deep as she could, not quite getting it all in her throat. Her technique was great, deep throat with plenty of spitting too.
Time to rubber up and Tina to climb on my cock - reverse cowgirl. The sight of her arse was fantastic and she was enjoying watching the action in the mirror directly facing her.
After a while we switched to doggy, with me standing whilst she knelt on the bed. Some good hard deep thrusting and arse slapping took Tina to orgasm.
She then dropped to her knees and took me, once again, as deep as she could into her throat.
I then pulled out and wanked whilst she offered her tits, mouth and face for my cum.

A fantastic session, at £80 for half an hour, HoD never disappoints. Great service and a very high positive from me.

Tina normally works at Arabella’s in Milton Keynes, she told me, but does a couple of days at HoD every now and again.

Offline MrMohican

'she offered her tits, mouth and face for my cum.'

Odd?... she doesn't have facials or CIM listed as her extra services, but this comment implies she's cool with offering that - where did your cum end up going? tits?, mouth? face? or a bit of all? its not clear from the review