Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Thai Juicy - Watford  (Read 411 times)

13 review(s) for Candy THAI JUICY (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline billyrider

External Link/Members Only

Usual place in Watford near the ASDA. Candy is really pretty and this was a 2nd visit as I saw her in Milton Keynes some time ago. Sadly this was a different experience.

SMS comms were quick and efficient.  Modest extras list but OWO seems to be included by most.  She appears jaded and wasn’t as chatty or engaging. More over just going through the motions.  A bit of OWO, lips kissing, on with the dom and sex in a few positions but seemed distant the whole time and was keen to get me out of the door within 20 mins, despite paying £80 for 30 mins. I asked for a massage in the last 10 mins and was still out a little quicker than I expected.

She is very attractive and looked nicer than I remember from MK, lovely tits and a great figure.

A bit of a let down based on a couple other recent visits to this place.  Of course YMMV, I won’t return despite how hot she is.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Billy nice review , thanks for posting the latest on Candy  :hi:

Offline simon07

Sorry about your experience as Candy, Gina and Maya are in their 2nd week in Watford.
I mentioned in the Hatfield rotating thread that UKP reviews had all 3 as poor quality service
And of course looks aren’t everything.
Hopefully a better batch soon.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

gMan28 writes recently about Fallyn who grinds , licks , sucks and bangs in the West End that these petite Thai whores can be getting 7 or 8 punters a day  :scare:  She has recently left her agency and gone independant    :thumbsup: That's 6 meters of cock a week or 0.3 of a km a year . No wonder they are getting jaded and burnt out  :scare: You can see how much they need their breaks in Thailand .
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 08:06:10 am by Azucar D Artagnan »