Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris @ Karma Sutra Girls  (Read 1337 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

She looks perfect for me.  Fit tanned blondie with a huge rack.  Remember her profile from the Wonder Lounge + she was at another parlour i can't remember the name of
Any experiences ?
A couple of reports on P$$Net
She's only showing one day a week @ Karma.  Does she work at any other parlours other days ?
Will appreciate some intel

anotherjohn50

Saw her about five or six years ago at TWL

Only a quick half hour, not spectacular but nice.

I would happily see her again if the opportunity presented itself

AJ50

Offline StarPower

Saw her about a year ago and wasn't too impressed. She looks nice and has a great body, but she came across as a bit cold and the service was a "going through the motions" kind of affair.

I know she was working at Infinity as well as KSG. Not sure if she's still there though as I've pretty much given up on parlours.

Offline hockogrockle

If you like Mancunian parlour girls with huge racks, what about Melinda at Samantha's? She's a bit "mature", and she doesn't look like an athlete, but she isn't fat, and her knockers are quite something.

anotherjohn50

If you like Mancunian parlour girls with huge racks, what about Melinda at Samantha's? She's a bit "mature", and she doesn't look like an athlete, but she isn't fat, and her knockers are quite something.

Is that the Mel from way back at TWL.  I've  been off thr scene for a while but it must be nine years since I saw her.

If you're a boob man you'll not go wrong there.

AJ50

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the intel.  Wasn't aware of Samanthas.  Now in my online reference directory.  Seems like having a big rack is a requirement to work there judging by the gallery.  Mel's norks look enormous.  Probably a bit big for me.  I like enhanced tits on a smaller body so size 8-10-12 [max] rather than 14 & upwards.  Will report back assuming i get to visit Paris on my travels.  But only in NW once in a while so it might be some time

anotherjohn50

Thanks for the intel.  Wasn't aware of Samanthas.  Now in my online reference directory.  Seems like having a big rack is a requirement to work there judging by the gallery.  Mel's norks look enormous.  Probably a bit big for me.  I like enhanced tits on a smaller body so size 8-10-12 [max] rather than 14 & upwards.  Will report back assuming i get to visit Paris on my travels.  But only in NW once in a while so it might be some time

Amy ex Sandys now at Ksg would fit that description.

AJ50

Offline webpunter

Amy ex Sandys now at Ksg would fit that description.
AJ50
She's on the rota.  Pics to follow

anotherjohn50

On AdultWork

External Link/Members Only

plenty pics on ther

She was at Sandys for yonks, saw her there about five years ago, I'm thinking about coming out of punting retirement and she may be a good place to start