Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xfemme fatalex - Derby  (Read 2481 times)

34 review(s) for xfemme fatalex (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 30 mins, which included owo and DFK

Location: Parked up in a church car park and then directed the two minutes walk to her home.

Comms: I emailed and arranged to meet a few days beforehand and then swapped confirmation emails on the morning.

Girl: FF is gorgeous with a great smile and slim body plus some nice enhanced boobs. Profile pics are accurate but don't show her pretty face. Probably in her late twenties but could be a bit younger.

FF was extremely friendly, chatty and fun from the moment I entered her home. She showed me to a pleasant bedroom and we had a nice kiss before quickly sorting the paperwork. What followed was everything I want from a meet. Loads of dfk and groping while standing. I directed her back against the wall and asked her to get on her knees. She delivered great dt, taking all of my cock and allowed me to properly face fuck her, which was brilliant. I then asked her to move to the bed for some 69 and she had a very sweet pussy, which I enjoyed licking and she also seemed to enjoy.

I had her lay on the bed with her head hanging over the side for more dt. I could easily have cum but wanted some sex so started in doggy and then moved to mish. At first, I planned a cim finish but in the end I so enjoyed the sex I decided to fill the bag.

This was a brilliant 30 mins experience. At £100 a little above what I normally pay for 30 mins but she was worth every penny. I will definitely return and am questioning why I took so long to see her in the first place!

Offline psmithderby1234

Soo glad you enjoyed your time with this pocket rocket. I have seen her sooo many times and it just gets better each time. She’s worth seeing on a regular basis as you can get her relaxed and then she really opens up and gives a much better service. My last booking was for 2 hours and we had such a great time. After one load of love batter she sucked me slowly unto
I was hard again and then we had some beautiful slow gentle anal. We started slowly but by the end her ass was open and able to take a good pounding. I pumped hard and filled her ass again but she wanted more so I kept going but round 3 was a bit too much for my aging body do she made me use her toy on her ass and pussy until she squirted all over me . Wow

Offline badsin

Saw her years ago, I presume not long after she first started. I'm tempted.
Is she still in a flat near kedleston road?

Offline delta69

Soo glad you enjoyed your time with this pocket rocket. I have seen her sooo many times and it just gets better each time. She’s worth seeing on a regular basis as you can get her relaxed and then she really opens up and gives a much better service. My last booking was for 2 hours and we had such a great time. After one load of love batter she sucked me slowly unto
I was hard again and then we had some beautiful slow gentle anal. We started slowly but by the end her ass was open and able to take a good pounding. I pumped hard and filled her ass again but she wanted more so I kept going but round 3 was a bit too much for my aging body do she made me use her toy on her ass and pussy until she squirted all over me . Wow

Maybe you should write a review

Offline gbyld87

Didn't know she did anal tbh.  I'll ask her about this next time I see her.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 10:49:32 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline psmithderby1234

Oh I have got myself mixed up. I did see this girl very young if I remember but this isn’t the lady that did the anal. She was another similar looking but slightly older Asian/indian lady called Sam or Sammi. I would just delete my last post but don’t think it’s possible!  I have seen so many girls over the years that they sometimes become a blur in my mind. I guess that’s a reason to write review straight after visiting lol 😂

Offline Timkitchen

She looks really hot, her waist looks tiny which is a turn on. What are her boobs like? I like a softer boob as I know some fakes can be the hard bolt on style.

Would love to do a duo with her and Kylie if they do them again.

Offline wantkinkyfun

She looks really hot, her waist looks tiny which is a turn on. What are her boobs like? I like a softer boob as I know some fakes can be the hard bolt on style.

Would love to do a duo with her and Kylie if they do them again.

I found boobs to be nice and soft. She had a good surgeon!

Offline wantkinkyfun

Saw her years ago, I presume not long after she first started. I'm tempted.
Is she still in a flat near kedleston road?

Is a small house not a flat but same area.

Offline delta69

Is a small house not a flat but same area.

Oh so it’s the same house as before, is it a tidy place now or still a dump?

Offline gbyld87

Oh so it’s the same house as before, is it a tidy place now or still a dump?

They did the room up a while back and it's a lot better than it was.

Offline badsin

Is it council house (local authority type place)?

Offline Stongwee53

Cracking lady to meet. Dispite numerous attempts ive never managed a repeat visit yet. Sounds like shes still working from the same place. From what i remember it was more  than adequate for the meet. But red hot in the room. Id say local authority type house is how id describe it. Short walk from where she asks you to park. Really need to.get back