Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Second amazing session with NaughtyLena  (Read 2920 times)

14 review(s) for NaughtyLena (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline toss.a.smile

Incall
For 1hrs  booking 180£
EDINBURGH

This is my second visit at NaughtyLena place. This time it was at a different address . Lena is based in Eh3 in her private
apartment which is freshly renovated. The apartment as usual very clean and organised. When Lena open the door she
looks like a million dollars. She's always dressed to impressed.
 I had a shower first,where fresh towels always provided. Then
we went downstairs to the bedroom. I decided to go this time
for tie and tease session with a GFE. Lena tied me up in to the
 bed. What was very exiting and stressful at the same time.
Then blind folded me ,and starts teasing me with her toys . I have to say it was lot's of tension there.I didn't know what to
expecte but I felt so good and relaxed. She knows how to use
 her wand. Lena's sloppy bj in between .What was again best
  sloppy bj I ever had. Her pierced tongue do the job I have to
say . She did face sitting so I can feel her wet , taste, velvet. I
asked her to release me so I can put my hand on this treasure.
 First cowgirl then her favourite position doggy. Then obviously
 the view of her big asset makes me exploded very quickly.Her
beautiful body and eyes are to die for . After Lena offered me a water and we had good chat as usual.  Definitely will see her again. Specially now,she will be in Edinburgh more often because of her new private apartment. Highly recommended the session ,with this amazing, beautiful woman. Body 10/10 , friendly 10/10 , naughty 10/10 , clean 10/10 , experience 10/10. Always very friendly, smiling and welcoming. Thank you Lena see u soon . Her phone number and link to AW 07448996068
 Treat her well and with respect lads

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline big-al93

Couldn't be arsed to read it all, but does anyone else get the feeling that was written by a woman? 100% by someone who is not a native english speaker (or Scots). Had a quick scan of the other reviews, one says "he" is really looking forward to writing his negative review??

Online willie loman

Clearly english is not his first language, but didnt come across as written by a woman, imo.

Offline oddson1970

I  am always dubious about reviews that mention the SP 'a name several times......just sounds dodgy to me

Offline Massagetugga

I  am always dubious about reviews that mention the SP 'a name several times......just sounds dodgy to me
Gotta say I was dubious yesterday when I read it. The treat her well lads stuff at the end of reviews are something I find a bit hard to swallow as genuine (excuse the pun).

Offline mills_and_bhuna

So. Basically (unless it's a different girl who's taken over the profile) there are 4 reviews on this one.
First two under two different profile mames and both resounding negatives.
Then OP comes along and sweeps her off her feet before delivering a romantic paean worthy of the late Jackie Collins.
Not only that but a follow up a couple of months later.
Looking forward to the trilogy

Offline brothelcreeper

For sure that's written by the girl, the language is feminine and has feminine values ; her newly refurbished apartment!

Online willie loman

The review is indeed hagiographic, and wouldnt persuade me, but a read of his other reviews, one a strong negative, indicate he is a genuine punter.

Offline David1970

The review is indeed hagiographic, and wouldnt persuade me, but a read of his other reviews, one a strong negative, indicate he is a genuine punter.

Willie you have done over 40 reviews and never done a negative review, what does that make you :lol:

Online willie loman

Willie you have done over 40 reviews and never done a negative review, what does that make you :lol:
i have explained several times my attitude, and dont intend to repeat myself, especially to a tosser like you.

Offline Charlie Richdson

This is my second visit at NaughtyLena place. This time it was at a different address .

Pretty sure that you cant review same girl twice within 6 months period, unless its a different rating. worth checking the site rules.

OP, is Polish your first language by any chance ?

Online Private Parts

Pretty sure that you cant review same girl twice within 6 months period, unless its a different rating. worth checking the site rules.

OP, is Polish your first language by any chance ?

Tak

Offline MrSteven

""Then obviously the view of her big asset makes me exploded very quickly"""

Might make that line my new catchphrase

Offline David1970

i have explained several times my attitude, and dont intend to repeat myself, especially to a tosser like you.

As usual Willie, you waffle and turn to insults. :unknown:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:13:03 pm by David1970 »

Online willie loman

As usual Willie, you waffle and turn to insults. :unknown:

please just once say something interesting, write a sentence that lingers in the mind.