Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_EnglishSophie - Ash (near Aldershot) - TOFTT  (Read 645 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy_EnglishSophie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline naist231

External Link/Members Only
or

£120 for 30 mins

So much to unpack with this one!

It seems like English Chloe (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) has stopped working, moved or changed her profile which is a real shame. In an attempt to find someone similar I expanded my search from Hampshire to Surrey to and came across Sophie who says, despite her new profile, she has been working for 6 years. Says she has quite a few regulars, so often isn't "green" on AW.

As with a lot of profiles like this (young, British) not much about the WG is given away, so you have to rely on reviews on take your chances. Had a good search for reviews but couldn't find anything matching her. Took a punt, so to speak.

Arranged by text, short messages, but clear. She actually booked me in the wrong time, but apologised when I said I was at the postcode and asked me to wait 20 mins. Ended up waiting more like 30, but she apologised profusely and knocked off £10 which I thought was fair enough, and I had been enjoying the sun. Simple mistake I think.

I get to the door of a lovely suburban house and she answer the door in a robe. She is not a size 14/16. I know exactly what a 12 looks like, and this was not one size up from that. I would go so far as to say she is BBW.

Very friendly, to the point where she had a bit of verbal diarrhoea and I suspect that's how she gets over meets with new people. Definitely English, probably around the age she says (29), but a lot bigger, which took some time to get over.

Sexy, fun and seems up for plenty but quite a bit bigger than I was led to believe.

As such this soured the experience for me, if I'd known going in I might have been more up for it, although I probably wouldn't have parted with as much cash as I laid down.

Anyway wanted to put a review on here as there wasn't' one currently. She might be perfect for some, but I won't be going back, still had a good time.

Offline paul_tall_

She had a different profile (Naughty girl 28xx) and was warned about before see
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=343971.msg3563911#msg3563911

Offline advent2016

or

£120 for 30 mins

So much to unpack with this one!

It seems like English Chloe (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) has stopped working, moved or changed her profile which is a real shame. In an attempt to find someone similar I expanded my search from Hampshire to Surrey to and came across Sophie who says, despite her new profile, she has been working for 6 years. Says she has quite a few regulars, so often isn't "green" on AW.

As with a lot of profiles like this (young, British) not much about the WG is given away, so you have to rely on reviews on take your chances. Had a good search for reviews but couldn't find anything matching her. Took a punt, so to speak.

Arranged by text, short messages, but clear. She actually booked me in the wrong time, but apologised when I said I was at the postcode and asked me to wait 20 mins. Ended up waiting more like 30, but she apologised profusely and knocked off £10 which I thought was fair enough, and I had been enjoying the sun. Simple mistake I think.

I get to the door of a lovely suburban house and she answer the door in a robe. She is not a size 14/16. I know exactly what a 12 looks like, and this was not one size up from that. I would go so far as to say she is BBW.

Very friendly, to the point where she had a bit of verbal diarrhoea and I suspect that's how she gets over meets with new people. Definitely English, probably around the age she says (29), but a lot bigger, which took some time to get over.

Sexy, fun and seems up for plenty but quite a bit bigger than I was led to believe.

As such this soured the experience for me, if I'd known going in I might have been more up for it, although I probably wouldn't have parted with as much cash as I laid down.

Anyway wanted to put a review on here as there wasn't' one currently. She might be perfect for some, but I won't be going back, still had a good time.

She's had many profiles over the years and now openly advertises bareback. Previously she didn't but usually offered it anyway. She used to offer discounts to punters in military uniform. Shame as she knew how to handle a cock with her mouth.