Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HotBlondeISA Stratford best rimjob  (Read 2613 times)

24 review(s) for Hot blonde Isa (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline BromsgroveFella

Saw Isa a few weeks ago in Stratford, lost my login but now I have it and can do a review on her.

Messaged and got a message back so headed over in my lunch break to Stratford.  Parking was in the street and had to pay at the meter. A chap did approach me and say the traffic wardens are a nightmare round there, make sure you have some change... Any way straight to the door, in to a lobby and in to her flat, likely an Airbnb.

Isa. Stated age is probably wrong, add 10 years and it's probably close. She does look good for it and like the pictures they are her, they are airbrushed and probably dated.  She is around 5'1 very small, nice tuts, cute face a nice curves.
Asked for a shower first and cleaned up good so I was ready to go when I entered back in. Started with lots of kissing, tongues, pulled her panties and got the bra off and started on her pussy, very nice, shaven and smooth, got wet.  Nice blow job and got really hard, I started to lock her ass and she started on mine, now, this is where it goes to a high positive! Best rim job I've had, I've seen some Thai girls in Birmingham but this was something else, really locked my ass good, dirty whore! Any way she did that, sucked my cock a lot more, bagged up and fucked her in several positions but couldn't get that rim job out of my mind!

Whipped the Johnny off, got her to suck my cock some more and on my back got her to really lock my ass and wank my cock. She is good and I shot a big load. Good girl! Great value at 80 for half hour, no extras and left.  Nice chat as I left, she is there with a cousin working together I think.  As I left there was the next punter pacing up and down, as I got in the car I saw him make a bee line for the door and go in.  Hope she washed her mouth out first...

Basically, nice bod and amazing rim gvfm

External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected by mod)

Apologies for any typos done on my phone.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 08:23:05 pm by daviemac »

Online Jasonk71

7485057 is the correct aw link

Online Shplurgh

Rimming included? Ace!

Always fancied this one although a bit of a trek. How close is she in person to her photos? Don't mind a bit of aging, think her photos are hot
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 07:26:51 am by Shplurgh »

Offline BromsgroveFella

Was probably a little underwhelmed but not surprised when I met her, expectations were low from recent punts (have a another review to do but that will be on south west).  She reminded me of a short "stifflers mom".  Pictures are a good 10 years old and airbrushed.

£80 no extras though, fantastic service and vfm. Better than Carla, and the others for a rim job. 

Offline samreece

Offline bobby_dizzler

£80 no extras though, fantastic service and vfm. Better than Carla, and the others for a rim job.

No extras is unusual for a Brazilian.

Offline garfield

I just text her and she said extras are cim and rimming £20 each

Offline fredhiggins