Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Lena - Birmingham  (Read 2289 times)

33 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (29 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mahseve1

Having seen various reviews and recommendations, booked one morning for late afternoon session, same day.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Arrangements all by text, very efficient,  prompt replies, full details of available sevices provided.  Address sent with confirmation.

Travel isues caused a delay, but Lena accommodated these.

As approached buikding, usual text to advise arrival.  Full details of door access, and location of flat on 2nd floor were virtually instant.  As described by others, torch thing for final locarion.

Lena in bra, pants and see through wrap round.  Looked good, but not overly wowwing.

Cup of tea provided, admin dealt with and Lena removed my shoes and socks (nice touch) whilst bath was prepared.

Into bedroom, and Lena undressed me, hanging clothes up, able to remove wrap round but lingerie stayed on.

Into bathroom for thorough assisted bath,  especially cleaning of all lower areas..  Then dried off.

Back to bedroom, and I was able to remove bra and pants.  Good size boobs which felt natural and fully shaved pussy.

Onto bed, face down, and massage started.  Within minutes Leba was on bed, and boobs, then all of her body, being used.  Not very long before Lena was parting my legs, but rather than the usual reach under, straight into rimming.  Flipping heck, that was different.

Carried out for a while, then flipped over, for an excellent mix of oral both ways.  As Lena became more aroused, labia became quite prominent. Used combination of fingering and tongue to bring Lena to orgasm, and told I was quite good (her words not my belief)  After oral on me, went for 2nd orgasm for Lena which was acheived again by combination of oral and fingering (this time at one point Lena accommodated three fingers).

Finished me off then as I ejaculated a weeks worth in her mouth.

Concluded with another assisted bath.

No obvious clock watching, and could easily have overrun slightly.

Overall, some new experiences,  that I might repeat.

Offline scouting

Thanks buddy. She sounds fun, I take it you chose not to go for the FS?

Offline fredhiggins

Leaving in August so don't dawdle.

Offline shed

Apparently going back permanently to Thailand with her soon to be married English boyfriend. He knows she fucks and sucks for a living and seems ok with it. Sad when she leaves as value for money Lena cannot be beaten.

Offline Tommy123

Saw her last week and she said she may stay another 12 months....

Offline shed

Saw her last week and she said she may stay another 12 months....

How interesting.  These fantasies of marriage never work out 🤣

Offline Andywb

Apparently going back permanently to Thailand with her soon to be married English boyfriend. He knows she fucks and sucks for a living and seems ok with it. Sad when she leaves as value for money Lena cannot be beaten.

I saw Lena in March last year and she said she was staying a year before going to Thailand with her English boyfriend

Offline Roadster

It wouldn't be the first time that impending retirement has been used as FOMO marketing strategy.

I have no knowledge of this particular situation.