Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Busty Julie Thai - North Shields  (Read 3229 times)

6 review(s) for Thai Julie xxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline sandybottoms92

External Link/Members Only

Lovely return to form for North East Asian SPs after largely mid to poor meets recently.
Had a bit of spare brass so looked on Vivastreet and AW for a Thai masseuse/FS provider.
Needed to be in the North Shields area so found Thai Julie on Vivastreet and called to no answer, but was then texted (risky, I know) by her with her prices and services. I was out and about so no danger with the text arriving, but could be worrying if around friends or family.
Prices were £110/£60 for massage and FS plus £10 for OWO, so better value at this stage even than the normal £120/£70 plus £20 that I normally see.
Agreed a time and set off down. Address is Fish Quay appartment I've been to once before to punt, years ago. Private entrance and well suited to the task at hand.
Entered and she is the lady in the pictures, I'd say age-wise possibly more around 30 and her filtered images are seemingly the norm nowadays. She is pretty in person and has a nice petite body with enhanced boobs, not huge but definitely more than a handful.
Started off with a massage, laid on my front on the bed. She had some good techniques so is at least trained in massage. She used some oil, not much, and it was relaxing. After around 10 minutes. She asked me to turn and began massaging my legs with a small amount of oil. She did a technique I've never had before when she placed the sole of her foot at the top of my thigh and pulled on the leg she was applying this pressure to. I wondered if it was a pressure technique to get me hard, as some masseuses do, but it turned out not. She did the other leg in the same way then got undressed for the FS part. I had a comment on a previous review that a punter may be disappointed if for a B2B massage the SP isn't nude throughout, which is valid, but I wasn't too affronted by her being fully clothed up to this point.
She went into the bedside table for a mac.
I had paid £60 for 30 mins, and previous readers will know I'm more careful about unprotected services nowadays, but I was enjoying it so much that I asked about OWO and she quoted the aforementioned £10 and she placed the condom down and proceeded to give me a very pleasant blowjob. Obviously this was a bolt-on to the appointment but it didn't feel like it, as sometimes it can. Some SPs seem to start a stopwatch for extras like OWO but Julie took it nice and slow and gave plenty of eye contact. Definitely worth the extra.
Next she reached again for the blob and put it on my now rock hard cock and asked which position I would like.
My preference is doggy, so she assumed the position. She guided me in. Felt amazing as I've not had a FS punt in a while.
She let me set the pace. I was going slow at first to make it last as long as possible, but then I thought "fuck it" and went faster and let the inevitable happen. Felt amazing and she was responsive and happy for me to go how I wanted. Some SPs, as you will know, try and make you cum as fast as possible.
Easy clean up as she removed the filled condom, gave me a baby wipe down and I paid the tip just before I left, which was better than having to get up mid meet to do. Got dressed, hands washed then out I went just on the half hour. Didn't feel rushed and was just a nice punt.
Not sure how long she will be here as her Vivastreet page says one week.
Worth a visit, lads, and great VFM.

Offline Superad

Sounds good. Was this for an hour?

Offline dgh7622

Says 60 for 30 mins + 10 for OWO

Offline sandybottoms92

Yes, I paid £60 for 30 mins initially, then added OWO for £10 when she was prepping a condom. Paid the extra at the end .

Offline sandybottoms92

Just clicked the link and she's already gone. Worth looking out for if she returns to the North East.

Online Punter007

Just clicked the link and she's already gone. Worth looking out for if she returns to the North East.

Thanks for the review. Can't see the vivastreet advert anymore because as you say it has gone - but wondering if this is the SP you saw? External Link/Members Only

Offline Tezp

Thanks for the review. Can't see the vivastreet advert anymore because as you say it has gone - but wondering if this is the SP you saw? External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review Sandy, and the AW Link P007

The AW page states she is on holiday, hopefully she is back soon.

Offline williamshears

Looks great in the photos. One to add to the list to see I think!