Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LilianaEnglishTeen - Earls Court SW5 TOFTT  (Read 7832 times)

2 review(s) for lilianafuentesx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: May 2024

Communication: by WhatsApp. For fist reply had to wait around 2h, but then pretty good and quick communication.

Price: £300/hour +£30 for facial

Other extras I know about are CIM - £40 and Swallow - £50

Off the Cromwell Rd, close to Marriot Kensington hotel.
Earls Court and Gloucester Rd stations are both in similar distance.
Small rented basement apartment. Discreet to enter, however there was a reception but went through so quick I didn’t see if was anyone there.
Inside really messy. Lots of stuff all round like she was in the middle of moving in or out - not good first impression. Small bathroom with broken shower cabin, but good enough to use it.
There is a small cat as well.

Girl:
It is the girl from the pictures and they are very accurate. Was suspecting B&S, but luckily was met by the girl I went to see.
Definitely British, not from London, but don’t know where her accent was from. Sounded kinda posh.
Age would say is as stated, might be 2-3 years older, no more.
5’3” height with nice curvy body. Great size of the boobs - it might be DD like is said on her profile. Would say normal body type, not slim, but not fat by any means. Bit of teenage cellulite, probably from too much junk food or sweets. Few months in the gym would nicely toned her body.
Brown, arm length hair and dark brown eyes.
Very friendly attitude. She was smiling and laughing a lot.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Meet:
Liliana opened the door for me hiding just for a moment. I was pleased with what I saw. She was in lingerie. Greeted me with the hug and kiss on the cheek which surprisingly moved straight to DFK. What a great start! We chat for a moment, gave her money and took quick shower.
Back in the room, where she was waiting in bed playing with her cat - not her pussy lol We went back to kissing and I think we done it for around 15 minutes. Felt like she was hungry for it. Like seeing girlfriend after long time away. I really enjoyed that and she is a great kisser.
Played with her tits for a while and ask her to suck me.
OWO was ok, she gave a lot of attention to balls.
Somehow this time I skipped RO, just wanted to fuck her.

Rubber on plus some lube (even though I could see from her panties she was very wet) and we started with her on top. Very tight to slide in, but she positioned herself for easier entry and better feeling.
Bounced on me for while with more DFK. Felt on my thighs she was really getting wet. I suggested to change for doggy for a while and mish to finish. That time I could see how nice pussy she has, very neat, innie. No restrictions to access and she could take my average size all in. More kissing and was feeling close to cum.
Rubber off and got closer to her face. Nice shot where she didn’t move off at all. Some went to her hair, but she just laughed about it.
Bit of chat at the end, time was close (really lost track of time while kissing with her, but don’t mind that), so I put clothes on an said goodbye with the last kiss for a goodbye

Yeah, nice meet. On expensive side, but was worth for me. Liliana was amazing with great attitude. Only downside was the place, that could be cleaner.

Will try to see her again. Hopefully my review won’t create too big queue.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 03:39:02 am by Bloody foreigner »

Offline thebastard

Offline PuntingPro1

I doubt it will create much of a queue at those prices lol :dash:

Online Stevelondon

Why would you say that. Are you suggesting she should drop her fee just cos you think it’s too much.

Plenty of us out there who prefer not to queue  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Gentle nudge on the reviews  :drinks:

Online sexy_young_guy

I'm glad she's back, but her prices now so much higher. I saw her when she was using a different profile at a hotel near Finchley. Was something like £100 or £120 per half hour, then I think £30 for watersports. As with your review, she was enthusiastic kisser, very clearly a woman who is really into sex, quite flirty, felt like someone I'd met on seeking or tinder, clearly super into this and not just going through motions like most on AW. I think she was from Dorset. I would have gone back but her prices now are far too high for me, although perhaps reflective of the current market in London (this city really has gone downhill - decent punts aren't cheap anymore). Only problem was she was a little bit of a clock watcher and I didn't come because of this, largely because trying to do watersports both ways (which she was new too - I think I was the first person one way) in a half hour booking while enjoying all other services doesn't really work. I had planned to go back then her profile disappeared, and when new one appeared the prices were beyond my budget (for an hour with her, I could see 4.5 similarly hot girls in Spain). Anyway if you have the money for this girl and you fancy her, then you'll have a great time. I just wish I was in a more profitable industry so I could see her again too!

Offline Bloody foreigner

I'm glad she's back, but her prices now so much higher. I saw her when she was using a different profile at a hotel near Finchley. Was something like £100 or £120 per half hour, then I think £30 for watersports. As with your review, she was enthusiastic kisser, very clearly a woman who is really into sex, quite flirty, felt like someone I'd met on seeking or tinder, clearly super into this and not just going through motions like most on AW. I think she was from Dorset. I would have gone back but her prices now are far too high for me, although perhaps reflective of the current market in London (this city really has gone downhill - decent punts aren't cheap anymore). Only problem was she was a little bit of a clock watcher and I didn't come because of this, largely because trying to do watersports both ways (which she was new too - I think I was the first person one way) in a half hour booking while enjoying all other services doesn't really work. I had planned to go back then her profile disappeared, and when new one appeared the prices were beyond my budget (for an hour with her, I could see 4.5 similarly hot girls in Spain). Anyway if you have the money for this girl and you fancy her, then you'll have a great time. I just wish I was in a more profitable industry so I could see her again too!

You should post it as your own review. Even that previous profile is gone, it’s still the same girl.

Offline SomTumFucker

SP ignores all comms attempts when light is green so I’ve moved on - good luck with making a booking.

Offline Meursault

Offline Alexmck

SP ignores all comms attempts when light is green so I’ve moved on - good luck with making a booking.

Blanked me 15 minutes before meet time  :unknown:

At least you didn't waste the time travelling across London

Offline gurds

She looks very good.

I'm guessing high price as she's English and very young, 18yrs old.

I still love ebony girl, the 22yr old English/Albanian mix. She's super hot 🔥🔥. Her pussy is so good as well, would love to fuck her every week.