Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Riley - Leeds  (Read 2911 times)

34 review(s) for Beautiful Riley (24 positive, 0 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Figaro

External Link/Members Only

I was working fairly close to Riley’s area so contacted her to arrange a £100 for 30 mins meeting. Comms were efficient and arranged with no problems. I was aware from other reviews that she’s a bit flaky so arranged a back up just in case. Come the day I was in on time with no excuses so all good on that front.

Riley is pretty with a great body. She kisses on the lips but no more. Although I enjoy DFK I was aware of the deal. She gives a great blowjob and I had to stop her before I went too soon! RO on her was appreciated. On with the bag and she started on top before we moved to doggie. I was going to finish with CIM but looking in the mirror at fucking her from behind was enough to finish me off.

Overall it was enjoyable but £100 is a bit pricy for the meeting IMHO.

Offline Unknown95

External Link/Members Only

I was working fairly close to Riley’s area so contacted her to arrange a £100 for 30 mins meeting. Comms were efficient and arranged with no problems. I was aware from other reviews that she’s a bit flaky so arranged a back up just in case. Come the day I was in on time with no excuses so all good on that front.

Riley is pretty with a great body. She kisses on the lips but no more. Although I enjoy DFK I was aware of the deal. She gives a great blowjob and I had to stop her before I went too soon! RO on her was appreciated. On with the bag and she started on top before we moved to doggie. I was going to finish with CIM but looking in the mirror at fucking her from behind was enough to finish me off.

Overall it was enjoyable but £100 is a bit pricy for the meeting IMHO.

Looks like a great meet Mr F  :thumbsup: I’ve had my eye on this one for some time, definitely looks like my type of girl, but she put her prices up and I couldn’t justify the £100 for 30 minutes. Maybe I’ll treat myself one day, glad you enjoyed yourself!  :hi:

Offline Figaro

Yes slightly too pricy for what it was. I’d definitely return at £80 for half an hour.

Offline viper13

I've had Riley on my HL for quite sometime now but the kissing was the only thing holding me back but she cleared the style of kissing up, open mouth but no tongues which is fine with me.

Recently she stated on her profile she was booked up until the 7th April and taking booking from then and to message her.  Noticed she hadn't logged on for quite sometime either, maybe that's when she was away in Thailand.

Noticed she logged on first week of April so sent her a text on the 2nd April asking what her availability was after the 7th April.  As she doesn't like ping pong texting I sent all my info in one text, likes, style of meet etc, to cut down texting as per her own instructions.

Never got a reply, what a waste of time that was  :unknown:

Offline Bertbanger99

Sometimes she takes days to reply which makes booking her very difficult

Offline qarma

I reviewed this lass a couple of years ago. IIRC I rang her for a booking later that morning and she said she couldn't make it until later on. I politely said that wasn't good for me so I'll just try another day and we ended the conversation. About 5-10 minutes later she called me back and said she could do the time I'd originally asked for but she wouldn't be as heavily made up (cos she said it takes her ages to put her makeup on) and I said that was perfectly fine and that she could be makeup-free for all I cared. It was awkward for me cos in that 5-10 min window I'd rung a regular and agreed to meet her and I was now agreeing to meet Riley. My booking with Riley went ahead as planned and I gave my regular some excuse about work contacting me with something urgent and so I had to cancel.

The overall point here is that Riley can be quite determined to get a booking if it suits her, and if it doesn't then she can also be quite lax in her handling of comms.

Offline viper13

Well if she can take day's to reply I'm well overdue, it's been 7 WEEKS since I sent a text.
She does read reviews and comments so if she was going to reply she would have done by now. I won't be sending another anytime soon