Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simeone Love - E14 , Stay away  (Read 1415 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7076848) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline fred_mecury

Adultwork URL -> External Link/Members Only

Making this review because of this comment -> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403138.msg4072790#msg4072790
This review is going to not make sense so much to read but here goes

When it happened -> April 2024

Comms - Been trying to meet up with Simeone for some weeks, was hit/miss, so she eventually got a definite incall location and I agreed to meet her for £250 for an hour

Apartment - the apartment was a messed up Airbnb in the E14 area, the heating wasn't working properly , just a messy apartment

The meet  - got there, the girl was so jaded , really made a lot of fuss about how she likes collecting money from men, etc,
really stressed me about making sure that I tip her another 250 , said that the week was her birthday , bla bla
with comments like "come on, big man like you should be able to give me extra 250"

Long story short, I asked that we proceed to the action  and threw a fit and said she I should leave, tried to cause a scene

and I left and took my L.

Got scared of seeing new people for a while  after that

Offline Double009123

Sorry to hear, did you get a refund or was this a straight out SP robbery?

Offline fred_mecury

straight up robbery,
It doesnt make sense to drag money with a SP with is willing to cause a scene
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 07:33:19 pm by fred_mecury »

Online Mazino

Whoa so that's how she's getting down now, sorry to hear that OP

Hope people see these recent two negs and avoid, she deserves a dusty phone for what she pulled here.

What a scumbag

Online Atrueyorkie

250 is a very costly L, I would squat to get mine back  :lol: when they see your resolve to get your money back they’ll think twice

“ come on, big man” - her comment sounds real chavvy and ghetto.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review

This provider is useless.

what was her excuse for not following through with the meet, especially after you paid her?

Offline fred_mecury

she said I put her off by asking for OWO

Offline last_days_of_logan

and for that reason she "confiscated" £250?.... she is officially a scam artist.

What did she say or do afterward that made you think she would cause a scene?... I am like you, would rather just walk than someone making this into a big official legal matter....but damn it is annoying what she did

Sorry about that OP.

Offline inalco

Yet in the previous (negative) review, she did OWO!

Sounds like she has decided it's easier to rip people off than go through with the act IMO.

Offline fred_mecury

Yet in the previous (negative) review, she did OWO!

Sounds like she has decided it's easier to rip people off than go through with the act IMO.

yes, weird to me tbh

She told me she doesn't have it in her profile and that I should have read her profile bla bla bla

taken my L and hope to never see anyone like that again
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 11:14:23 am by fred_mecury »

Offline fred_mecury

What did she say or do afterward that made you think she would cause a scene?.

She was very loud and saying , "go on get out " and other kind of words

didn't want to see any new SP after that for a while.

I wont talk about it again, I just put up this review because of payyourwaymate's comment

Offline ceo247

Sorry OP, 100% someone who hates themselves for what they have to do to make money or is a wanna be dominantrix… hope no one sees her

Offline Seasoned Vet

sorry to hear op
me personally I would have never let that
slide
250 notes no way