Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mega Busty Grace - South Kensington/Sloane Square  (Read 3681 times)

3 review(s) for Mega Busty Grace (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline El Jefe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Grace a while ago. Initial comms were good.

Her place is a little closer to Sloane Square than South Kensington so I was running late by a few minutes. I called Grace to tell her and she was understanding.  When I got to her place she asked if I could wait 10 minutes, fine. After 15 minutes I texted her asking if something had happened, she said someone had turned up and asked if I could wait a little longer.

25 minutes passed and I was starting to get pissed off, I should have walked at this point. Then she texted me her address details and I went in. Grace opened the door, she looks a lot younger than I thought she would. First thing I noticed was her lack of eye contact and she didn't smile much.

We started off with some kissing which I had to initiate,  infact I had to initiate everything during the punt. Kissing was emotionless, it was like kissing a brick wall, she liked using her tongue which was crap. Grace also let me have a suck on lovely massive breasts.

Next some OWO which was mechanical but decent, not enough deep throat.

Onto doggystyle,  Grace can take a good pounding but I decided to pop early as her time wasting had made me late for other arrangements.

Overall I give a negative due to making me wait 25 minutes and her disconnected attitude.

west8

Group link: External Link/Members Only

We are a collective of young **BUSTY BRITS** in Kensington

Wonder how local they are :)

Offline El Jefe

Hidden Image/Members Only

Worth the entry price?

Her breasts are magnificent but facially I found her quite plain.

It's up to you, mate.

west8

They certainly look it!

Says she's an Essex girl so I bet her naughty lingo is pretty good too when things get going :)

Yet another one for the HL I guess.

Ashley88888

Hi El Jefe,
Is this the same girl please
External Link/Members Only
cheers
Ashley

Tom5334

Offline HighlyMotivated

I saw Grace about a year ago,  great big tits and friendly girl, but facially disappointing and weird lizard-style kissing. Wouldn't recommend unless you want to go spaz mode on a pair of giant boobs

Offline BillGoldberg

I found her likeable, friendly and an ok SP
OK kissing was provided, but she was a little uninventive and dull in bed
Far from awful, but not great, fair to middling overall

However the big plus are those magnifiicent, huge, soft, all natural breastaloons, and she was perfectly happy for me to maul, squeeze, knead, suck and fuck them to my hearts content - none of that tutting and irritated moaning that quite a few big titted wgs seem to resort to when you want to enjoy 2 of the main reasons you booked them in the first place

Grace is blessed with a fantastic and very big pair of jugglongas on a curvaceous (but not fat) frame

If youre a titman then shes a reasonably priced must see I'd say
Dont expect to be blown away by her service but similarly dont expect it to be bad

An ok to fairly decent experience involving giant natural bazongas cant be all bad  :wacko: :wacko: :D

I only booked her the once in the end as she's a quite typical Essex girl next door type, doesnt really float my boat being an exotic asian fancier through and through, but I'll definitely make exceptions here and there for the rarity of very big natural tits on a young girl
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:36:38 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Setodger

is it just me or has she put her prices up?

Offline undercoverpunter

I saw Grace about a year ago,  great big tits and friendly girl, but facially disappointing and weird lizard-style kissing. Wouldn't recommend unless you want to go spaz mode on a pair of giant boobs

Yeah, I'd agree with that.  Facially I found her quite unattractive and that helped me last quite a while as I pounded her all over the room.  Great oral but wouldn't return.

tilt8890

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Grace a while ago. Initial comms were good.

Her place is a little closer to Sloane Square than South Kensington so I was running late by a few minutes. I called Grace to tell her and she was understanding.  When I got to her place she asked if I could wait 10 minutes, fine. After 15 minutes I texted her asking if something had happened, she said someone had turned up and asked if I could wait a little longer.

25 minutes passed and I was starting to get pissed off, I should have walked at this point. Then she texted me her address details and I went in. Grace opened the door, she looks a lot younger than I thought she would. First thing I noticed was her lack of eye contact and she didn't smile much.

We started off with some kissing which I had to initiate,  infact I had to initiate everything during the punt. Kissing was emotionless, it was like kissing a brick wall, she liked using her tongue which was crap. Grace also let me have a suck on lovely massive breasts.

Next some OWO which was mechanical but decent, not enough deep throat.

Onto doggystyle,  Grace can take a good pounding but I decided to pop early as her time wasting had made me late for other arrangements.

Overall I give a negative due to making me wait 25 minutes and her disconnected attitude.

Thanks Bud, gone stright from Hot list to Black list, thanks for saving my time  :thumbsup:

yimzy

i had a negative experience with her about four months ago. she put the condom on, but she did it in a wierd way by stretching it. it broke inside her and obviously i had to go get myself checked.
couple of weeks i was worried sick i might be well haha sick. so far Im clear but it could have all been avoided if she had just put the condom on properly in the first place.