Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Aldgate  (Read 8161 times)

191 review(s) for Veronica69_a (168 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Gbraders12

Veronica69_a

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

The meet happened a few months ago, due to a misunderstanding Veronica had to reduce my intended time, but this seemed to be a genuine mistake, she was very apologetic in person.

Venue -A few minutes walk from Aldgate, or Tower Hill tube station. Nice apartment, buzzed in very quickly. Only got to have a brief shower due to the issue but there was shower gel and a clean towel.

Comms - Intermittent and quite frosty, but we got a date and time sorted eventually. Double check the booking time with her to ensure you’re on the same page. I wasn’t kept waiting for any of the important messages though.

Price - £100 for half an hour +£30 cim, many other extras available on her profile.

The Girl - She’s not what I had expected from the hints you can see in her gallery, but I wasn’t disappointed, although the other week there was a picture of her and a friend licking a lolly where you can get a much more accurate view of her face. She appeared to be wearing minimalist makeup and still looked very pretty with nice striking eyes. She’s quite slim and clearly visits the gym giving her a nice tight body. She was wearing red lingerie.

The Room - Never made it into the bedroom, the whole meet happened in the living room.

The Meet - An hour or so before the meet Veronica sent me a message asking if I was nearby, after a bit of back and forth and some clarifying we had reorganised for 15 minutes before my intended time and for half the length of time.

I Sent Veronica a message that I was 5 minutes away from the postcode and she replied with her full address and some directions to save me some time. I buzzed the main door and Veronica quickly answered, up to the door and I knocked, the magic door opened with Veronica behind it in a pair of red underwear.

Welcomed in by Veronica, we had a quick chat and a kiss, she didn’t seem to recognise me from when I had seen her at Fleet Street only a couple months before. We sorted the money, discussed that I was after an oral only meet due to the time, and I asked to briefly freshen up.

Out the shower and Veronica is waiting for me on her phone, she put it away and got up to greet me. Some kissing and mutual groping and she removed the towel, knelt down and started some OWO. Within seconds she is deepthroating me, completely effortlessly. She didn’t seem to mind some light head holding and face fucking, this continued for a while until I came in her mouth about 10 minutes in.

After she went to spit and a small recovery with some decent chat, she started sucking my dick while we were on the sofa. I let her do her thing this time and she interspersed it with some ball sucking and near constant deepthroating while I played with her arse. After a while I felt the sap rising, I gave her a warning which didn’t even break her stride as I came in her mouth again. She presumably spat that out without me seeing, and cuddled into me for a few minutes, before asking me if I wanted a shower before I left, which I accepted. Sent off at door with a kiss and a cuddle, and several minutes overtime.

Would I see her again?

I’ve seen her before but I would like to see her for a longer session.

Offline mrbang123

Thanks for the review mate.

Profile gone for now.

Offline londonhas

Damn, hope she hasn't retired

Offline londonchap

Looks like that's it for London's throat goat. Saw her once, and it was an impressive but distant performance. Struggled to rearrange the rematch thanks to her 'tricky' comms.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

There were rumours back end of last year that she was retiring... seems that may have been delayed but now ultimately true

Offline tictacs

That's a shame, glad I got to see her before she retired though.

I recall she had "you going to miss me" or similar written on her profile since the end of last year.

Offline mrbang123

Looks like she’s going to focus on OF from my last comms with her. I didn’t they to see her

Offline Bigjimmyjones

Glad I saw her before retirement. What's her OF?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Looks like she’s going to focus on OF from my last comms with her. I didn’t they to see her

Indeed a simple search on her AW profile brings up a X (formally twitter) account and a link to her OF site

Offline e4c69

She is around maybe better to message her via WhatsApp unadvertised number removed, read the rules!!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 07:08:01 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Bartolomeo

She is around maybe better to message her via WhatsApp removed

Shouldn't put her number up if her page isn't up. She might not want every tom, dick, and harry to message her
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 07:08:44 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Gbraders12

Shouldn't put her number up if her page isn't up. She might not want every tom, dick, and harry to message her

Same number shows up when you go to where she’s indexed

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
It’s listed on the index page so will allow

Offline Bassman

Indeed a simple search on her AW profile brings up a X (formally twitter) account and a link to her OF site
Not anymore it’s gone

Offline Saltnpepper

Not anymore it’s gone

its there but nothng is going on with her OF anymore unless that what you are refering too, my bad. To find her X account I google just the adultwork/profile without the www. and it came up.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Please don’t anyone add any social links before they do :drinks:

Offline Rajasutra

Veronica69 is still available.  However, she has been having issues with her AW account.

Offline rioblack90

its there but nothng is going on with her OF anymore unless that what you are refering too, my bad. To find her X account I google just the adultwork/profile without the www. and it came up.

Mate I’m abit confused ?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 07:05:27 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Fuzzyduck

Mate I’m abit confused ?

Be careful. Asking for PMs might get you a temp ban (it's in the rules).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 07:05:08 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Mate I’m abit confused could you PM me her twitter?

It really isn't that hard to search just google veronica69 and if you're really clever add an @ before

:dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Same number shows up when you go to where she’s indexed

These numbers in the index will be removed soon if AW doesn’t advertise it.
It’s on the todo list.

Offline rioblack90

My bad! Il look up the rules again it’s been awhile, thanks for the heads up

Offline gurds

Interesting thing about Veronica is some people have got throatpie from her for the regular cim price. Throatpie price is higher, her deepthroat skills are really good though.

Very good sp, just a shame she doesn't work after 5pm.

Online notcalledchris

Veronica69 is still available.  However, she has been having issues with her AW account.

Great news.  She cannot be beaten for a hard bum fuck

Offline palatino

Her AW is online again, but now she's £200ph. Madness.

Online notcalledchris

I know, madness, but I am still tempted.  As I mentioned previously, she cannot be beaten for a hard bum fuck. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 11:05:36 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

:unknown:

Proven at the services she offers, so not sure why it is madness?

From what I can see her proce has gone up £10 compared to the OP on this thread. Hadly massive price inflation.

Online patelprat

Interesting thing about Veronica is some people have got throatpie from her for the regular cim price. Throatpie price is higher, her deepthroat skills are really good though.

Very good sp, just a shame she doesn't work after 5pm.

It's hard to know whether true or whether the punter incorrectly reports (intentionally or not - but this certainly does happen. A few guys like to make up stories for sure). The SP will almost always deny and say everyone has paid the same for extras.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 10:47:17 am by patelprat »

Offline Lorachoop

It's hard to know whether true or whether the punter incorrectly reports (intentionally or not - but this certainly does happen. A few guys like to make up stories for sure). The SP will almost always deny and say everyone has paid the same for extras.
IMO if an SP charges for a service and ends up giving it to someone for free at her discretion,  this should not be taken as the norm where punters go and ask/expect this to be thrown in for free as well. I have sometimes received a service which is an extra for free when SP felt like it, but never try to "boast" about it too much in reviews or give the impression other can have it for free as well. YMMV and ofcourse the SP will always deny this because they want people to continue paying for the extra

Offline jamiekinkxxx

IMO if an SP charges for a service and ends up giving it to someone for free at her discretion,  this should not be taken as the norm where punters go and ask/expect this to be thrown in for free as well. I have sometimes received a service which is an extra for free when SP felt like it, but never try to "boast" about it too much in reviews or give the impression other can have it for free as well. YMMV and ofcourse the SP will always deny this because they want people to continue paying for the extra

This

Offline mightymunce

:unknown:

Proven at the services she offers, so not sure why it is madness?

From what I can see her proce has gone up £10 compared to the OP on this thread. Hadly massive price inflation.

I think she was £140 about 18 m ago

Offline magnetico

Lazy Roms on Diva are £250 per hour, with £50 extra for CIM, so it depends what your baseline is.