Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Novaleexo- Crewe, Unreal.  (Read 2585 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7763079) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline antony8821

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins- £120.

I decided to pop and see Nova-Lee as was new, easy enough to arrange. dropped a message, replied with a number and dropped a text when i was on my way.

Location- nice and easy to find, she gives great directions, discrete as hell! A little apartment and it was clean and tidy.

When she opened the door, I couldn't believe it, i was waiting for a B&S but she stayed in the room! we had a little kiss before the paperwork was exchanged and that made it feel a lot more personal than a transaction. she wore what i requested and she was cute as hell.

Absolutely perfect body, flawless, big bum which i just wanted to bite! and facially, incredibly pretty. the £120 is a little more than I would usually pay for 30 mins but I am glad I did!

stood kissing as we played with each other, onto the bed and started with owo, really good technique, lots of spitting, sucking and eye contact. she was driving me crazy! i then returned the favour and she was so smooth, clean, fresh, and tasted good!

i then had a little foot worship, her feet are perfect if you have a foot fetish. soft, well looked after, high arches etc.

on with the coat and we carried on missionary, very tight and passionate, lots of kissing and noises. then we swapped and she jumped on top.

i couldn't hold off any longer and i filled the bag. she took the coat off and disposed. had a quick kiss and chat as i got dressed and explained that she does offer CIM for an extra 20.

I left on my merry way.

Pros-

Discrete/safe location
sexy and cute
fantastic service

cons-

Cant afford to go daily/weekly haha!

well worth a visit IMO

Offline Fac51

Good man for TOFTT fella  :hi:

Very good review too  :thumbsup:

Think this SP is asking a bit much though with her current rates (& + £20 for CIM)

Offline Jonesy69

Thanks for the review! How close was she to her stated age? How accurate would you say her pictures are on AW?

Online Blackpool Rock

Think this SP is asking a bit much though with her current rates (& + £20 for CIM)
At £120/hh she's taking the piss asking for an extra £20 for CIM  :thumbsdown:

There's a few parlour in Crewe and last time I went it was £50 for 30 minutes and then people complain that extras are chargeable at parlours  :dash:

Online Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review! How close was she to her stated age? How accurate would you say her pictures are on AW?
And how accurate is her stated size 8 as the pics and her description of having a fat arse look more like a size 12 IMO, this one did pop up in a search for dress size 8 girls but I dismissed her as not being a true 8 but a lot bigger.

OP - Sorry i'm not trying to question your review and i'm glad you had a great punt but there were a couple of things I just had to comment on  :drinks:

Offline rubberduck221

I do similar searches BR as I like them slim at the waist. They're an 8 on paper but they have a great fat arse in the pictures, I think well it's one or the other but not both :D.

90% of the time the pictures tell you everything you need to know.

Cheers for the review Antony

Offline antony8821

I agree, the £120 is hard to swallow and then the additional would bump the rate nearer to an hours rate. She is spot on, I don't think i will be seeing her as regular as I would like to though, £480 a month is a killer.

Offline antony8821

And how accurate is her stated size 8 as the pics and her description of having a fat arse look more like a size 12 IMO, this one did pop up in a search for dress size 8 girls but I dismissed her as not being a true 8 but a lot bigger.

OP - Sorry i'm not trying to question your review and i'm glad you had a great punt but there were a couple of things I just had to comment on  :drinks:

Hi mate, no issues! I would genuinely put her down as an 8. The big bum is incredible with a tiny waist. totally proportionate and I would agree with the size 8 statement!

Offline antony8821

I do similar searches BR as I like them slim at the waist. They're an 8 on paper but they have a great fat arse in the pictures, I think well it's one or the other but not both :D.

90% of the time the pictures tell you everything you need to know.

Cheers for the review Antony

I have never thought to search this! Saved searches now receiving an upgrade lol

Offline chalkedmonkey

Didn't spot this one, and her profile has been deleted/hidden already.  Shame

Offline antony8821

Didn't spot this one, and her profile has been deleted/hidden already.  Shame

I text her yesterday and she has not gone, AW have suspended her account temporarily because somebody asked for her snapchat.

she is still working and will be back.

Offline ChiefAM

I text her yesterday and she has not gone, AW have suspended her account temporarily because somebody asked for her snapchat.

she is still working and will be back.

Maybe ask her to create a vivastreet profile while her AW is down?