Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy - Victoria House, Lutterworth  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Froomey

External Link/Members Only

Family business has me travelling regularly between my London base and the East Midlands and Victoria House has become a regular stopping off point. Popping in for a quick shag has become as routine as stopping for a coffee and a bun. As a creature of habit my order tends always to be the same - an interlude with Melanie, of whom I have written previously and with whom I like to think I have built up a good sexual and conversational rapport. As in all aspects of life, occasions arise in which our usual order cannot be fulfilled for supply or logistical reasons so we have to avail of other options. My most recent visit when I saw Daisy is a case in point.

I had travelled at short notice so was not able to align my movements with the VH rota to be sure of an hour or so with Melanie. Instead I dropped by in passing, with a view to spending time with whoever was available. Its turned out that this would be Daisy, and I was informed by reception that I was lucky to get her as she is much in demand. She is a pretty long-standing member of the VH cast with a good few reviews on their site a handful of positives here. The option available on this occasion was 30 minutes at a cost of £15 to the house and £60 to Daisy.

I liked what I was presented with by Daisy - a dirty blonde woman of medium height and slim to medium build with an outgoing personality and a dirty look in her eyes, equipped with a very ample set of tits. What in my youth we'd have called 'an obvious goer'

With just 30 minutes to play with business was brisk once in the room and naked. A little introductory light kissing and groping, then I hade her on her back so that I could work my way down from her face over those responsive tits to her pussy for a session of licking. She was clean, fresh and got pretty wet. I knew it would be a one-pop job so dispensed with receiving oral in favour of fucking, so on with the condom and I got Daisy onto her knees so that I could enter her doggy in which position she took a good pounding pushing back against my thrusts. After a while it was time to flip things over to get Daisy to ride me CG so that I could look up into her face and watch her tits bounce as I pushed into her as hard as I could. I was pleased that I was able to hold out to time my orgasm to use my time as fully as possible and shot my load almost on the button. A quick clean up, valedictory chat and hug and I was on my way sated.

Melanie will remain my VH go-to, but I will be mixing it up a bit by interposing Daisy from time to time. A good, solid positive.

Offline righthandman

Thanks for the review. Does she live up to her pics, or are they glamour shots from 1+ years ago? :D

Offline Froomey

As ever, agency/parlour photos must be taken with a pinch of salt. You'll see that Daisy has reviews going back as far as 2019 and I'd say the photos reflect that era. That said, I was not disappointed by what I saw and found her sexily attractive. That, of course, is highly subjective.