Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen Honey @ GFE in Sheffield?  (Read 1373 times)

Offline RavUK

Has anybody seen Honey at GFE before? Is she worth a punt? Does she offer proper GFE including Kissing etc?

I haven't had a punt in a while, and going to be in Sheffield on a day that she's working, so hoping to book in advance as when I've been in Sheffield recently, I have left it last minute to find someone available that I like the look of!

I was drawn to her as looks nice and she has a-z on offer!

Online Mrcommy

Afraid not but I can seriously recommend Skye if she's on

Offline RavUK

Thanks... She's not on the rota when I can go
... She's on the list to see for when I can go on a day she's on..

Do they still do GFE with DFK etc?

Have you ever stayed for an hour there... Can you pop multiple times (if poss) or still just the once?

Only ever stayed for 30 minutes... Tempted to have an hour this time...

Offline Rotherhampunter

Afraid not but I can seriously recommend Skye if she's on

No review though?

Offline redmist81

Saw her her years ago.
She did dfk then 
She looks diffraction to her photos now She is covered in fake tan an has  black hair

Offline TrampZ

No review though?

They don’t even have a girl called Skye on their site!

Offline hornypunter

They don’t even have a girl called Skye on their site!

Not getting confused with the Manchester site? Skye is definitely on the Sheffield one ,also on rota for tomorrow.

Offline Rotherhampunter

Not getting confused with the Manchester site? Skye is definitely on the Sheffield one ,also on rota for tomorrow.

Well, you say that. She’s always rota’d for a Thursday, but every time I look (on a Thursday) she has disappeared

Offline Rotherhampunter

Well, you say that. She’s always rota’d for a Thursday, but every time I look (on a Thursday) she has disappeared

Looks like Skye has completely gone from the website. Ah well, he who dares, wins. He who hesitates, don’t. I hesitated.

Offline wristjob

Looks like Skye has completely gone from the website. Ah well, he who dares, wins. He who hesitates, don’t. I hesitated.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Snagbadjer

There's a Chinese massage place next door to GFE, if anyone has any intel on that? It's a bit too close to comfort to that kebab place, though, and I wouldn't want to be too close to them.

Offline happyboylouis

Has anybody seen Honey at GFE before? Is she worth a punt? Does she offer proper GFE including Kissing etc?

I haven't had a punt in a while, and going to be in Sheffield on a day that she's working, so hoping to book in advance as when I've been in Sheffield recently, I have left it last minute to find someone available that I like the look of!

I was drawn to her as looks nice and she has a-z on offer!
Yeah, she gives a good service. one of the best there. Pictures are old. She is now Dark haired, Good toned slim figure with more tattoos. She isn't a regular on the rota at sheffield and usually seen more at GFE bury in manchester sometimes.