Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Last ejaculation time vs punt enjoyment/value for money.  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Dylanbob

I have searched a bit and there are topics on how long should you leave it before having a punt etc. But hoping this slightly different.

I have tried and failed to book with a couple of girls the last two/three days - times didn't align/life etc. But rather than settle for plan C, I just said tomorrow will be fine.

I have been set on an hours punt, prolonged session with a nice massage to end as I have seen the girls before. Its been I would say 6/7 days since I last came now and as I sit here now. I know it will be a waste of money if I try tomorrow for an hour session, its ready to go off. So looking at a 15/30 mins one.

I guess the question is not how long should I wait since I last came but what do you think is too long to wait? Or even better some delaying cumming techniques.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 02:29:13 am by Dylanbob »

Online Dipper

Change positions as often as possible.

Don’t allow too much sucking/wanking.

Go slow.

A good balance for me is a nice wank perhaps two days prior to punting if that’s possible. On some occasions I’ll empty the tanks the day before. I’d never do it the same day though or I could struggle to produce the goods.

The longest I’d leave it and still punt would be approx 3-4 days. Anything more then I’d be concerned about spaffing too soon.  :drinks:

Online willie loman

Depends on your age, etc, i have the opposite problem, i need to have at least 3 days between punts , or coming is hard work, alas, i often have to punt on days that suit the girls, and this week ive done it 3 days running, so ive turned down an offer to meet today.

Offline Punterperson1971

I had a punt on Thursday when I popped into town,then yesterday went for a massage and still shot quite a bit 😂

Offline Fuzzyduck

So many variables (age, fitness, diet, how easily you come, how quickly you can reload, how horny/tired you're feeling, if you're using chemical help...). We are all different so what works for one makes no sense to another. Personally I wouldn't leave it too long since you came last. The fantasy of an amazing orgasm after weeks of abstinence doesn't always play out. Probably better just to get a good night's sleep and don't drink too much the day before.

That said, I'm reminded of a time I didn't have sex/wank for about 6 weeks (medical issue). I went to a party and was getting a slow blowy from two girls. All going well and I was thinking this was going to be great, but made the mistake of mentioning the abstinence. Neither were too interested in the money shot after that. It was still amazing to be fair: hit my face and left a swimming pool on my belly. Still managed 3 more pops after.

Online Stevelondon

As has been said, too many variables, differences etc.

I’ve had off the cuff punts on the day when I was out and about. Not planning anything and then just suddenly feeling like it. If it works and I get to see the particular SP I thought about….. all good. If not I never worry about it and will probably just go about my business (That means a few more beers in my book)  :D

Other times I’ve enquired s out a punt and been told it’s going to be a day of two. Or a week or two etc.
I just work around those punts too.

I don’t think there is a scientific formula for what the op is asking about.

Offline southcoastpunter

don't know what age you are OP but a little blue pill may help. Most guys say they help get you hard but reduce sensitivity a bit and hence you last longer. Indeed for older guys, the issue can become being and staying hard but difficulty to actually cum. Many young guys use it not to get hard (being young that is easy for them) but to last longer.

That and some of the other suggestions should help.

Offline Hobbit

Don't have a wank beforehand, even a day or two before. What's the point if you are going to pay that much? You might as well enjoy it to the fullest. Try to learn how to edge and don't concentrate on climaxes. Don't go to McDonald's, instead have a walk through the supermarket.

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
As someone who has has sex with a lot of men I would say everyone is different and you know your body better than anyone else. So what maybe the case for one man is not the case for another. Age is probably a big factor. The older you get the longer you probably need to wait.

Also I know lots of guys try really hard not to cum too early and then they end up not being able to cum at all. So if you feeling like cumming early just go for it and then have a nice massage for the rest of the booking
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 10:33:59 am by LauraHoD »

Offline alabama1

As someone who has has sex with a lot of men I would say everyone is different and you know your body better than anyone else. So what maybe the case for one man is not the case for another. Age is probably a big factor. The older you get the longer you probably need to wait.

Also I know lots of guys try really hard not to cum too early and then they end up not being able to cum at all. So if you feeling like cumming early just go for it and then have a nice massage for the rest of the booking
Very true ! This has happened to me more than once.

Online willie loman

shoot on sight is my policy.

Offline Dylanbob

For anyone interested, I went for an hour in the end with a girl I have reviewed before. Had a good time, came in her(covered obviously) but a position to late if I'm being honest. So semi success

Offline Fuzzyduck

For anyone interested, I went for an hour in the end with a girl I have reviewed before. Had a good time, came in her(covered obviously) but a position to late if I'm being honest. So semi success

:D :lol:

Offline martin1964

This is really sound advice, if there's an opportunity to unload I just do it now, even if it's 15 minutes into an hour, you can always use the remaining 45 minutes for a massage as stated above or to return the pleasure which I often finds makes things more relaxed, get my enjoyment out of the way first and then time to pleasure the SP...

Offline southcoastpunter

surely that depends on whether, for you, its all about the destination (the cum) or the journey there. Personally, i love the journey - the build up, kissing, some touching and play, the BJ, maybe ro, penetration, being inside her and (some element) of pumping away. If i cum that's a bonus but if i don't, then no worries - i have still enjoyed it.

would i enjoy it so much if i switched some activities around so that i cum quick and then try to do the other stuff? Maybe but I don't think so!

Online Stevelondon

surely that depends on whether, for you, its all about the destination (the cum) or the journey there. Personally, i love the journey - the build up, kissing, some touching and play, the BJ, maybe ro, penetration, being inside her and (some element) of pumping away. If i cum that's a bonus but if i don't, then no worries - i have still enjoyed it.

would i enjoy it so much if i switched some activities around so that i cum quick and then try to do the other stuff? Maybe but I don't think so!

That just about goes for me.

It’s a nice analogy. The journey rather than the destination  :D
I’m stealing it to use later so I look good  :D

Offline southcoastpunter

I’m stealing it to use later so I look good  :D

lol - you're welcum!!

Offline WelshClipper

For me it’s a double edged sword. Leaving it five days or five weeks seems to have little impact.

If I go into a punt with nothing then I struggle to create a firm erection.
If I take a blue pill then I have a massive boner but nothing happens.

So now I’ve thrown the pills away and just wait for the girl to be stimulating enough to get the job done.
It is all about the arousal, if the wg knows what she is doing it’s amazing how fast you blow.

In any case I just enjoy the journey now. I good wank at the end tends to solve everything as a last resort.
I have been really enjoying “ covered CCIM “ in recent months. Most wgs seem prepared to do it even if they don’t do CIM. And personally can’t tell the difference. So it is my orgasm of choice.

…and a crackin’ orgasm Gromit.  :yahoo:

Online Malvolio

I'd say it depends if you can manage a second round - if you can then it doesn't really matter if you shoot your load quickly.

Offline Dylanbob

I sometimes can, but never enjoy it as much

Offline akauya

Exactly this  for me too :thumbsup:

Switching it round wouldn't work for me either. I find the journey (as you said) heightens the climax. In occasions when I cummed first the journey didn't feel as good - it was no longer a journey but a slog with drained batteries :D