Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Billie blows - 2 blow and go's -- aldgate  (Read 3995 times)

49 review(s) for BillieBlows (32 positive, 12 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline gurds

Tried 2 blow and go sessions with Billie one HR apart.

Overall good BJ and dirty talk, but people saying she gives the best blowjob ever haven't experienced Lexie raye or Veronica.

Was a black guy waiting in the lobby to see her in between my blow and go's. Pretty funny, maybe conveyor belt type.

Still think Lexie raye is the goat deepthroat BJ, hopefully she will return to London.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Choice B&G imagery collected here :P

Offline Sean.Gold

Why is the race of the guy waiting in the lobby even relevant to this story?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Why is the race of the guy waiting in the lobby even relevant to this story?

100%

Gurds is a fantasist and I question if this happened at all.

I mean how long between his B&Gs for the same guy to be still waiting, he may have been waiting for week?!  :lol:

Offline gurds

Did happen, was around 45 mins or so between sessions. I booked in advance the times.

Online patelprat

100%

Gurds is a fantasist and I question if this happened at all.

I mean how long between his B&Gs for the same guy to be still waiting, he may have been waiting for week?!  :lol:

Why do you think he is a fantasist? Just on this review, or in general? Just curious, that's all.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Why do you think he is a fantasist? Just on this review, or in general? Just curious, that's all.

Have you not seen some of the threads he’s started  :wacko:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Have you not seen some of the threads he’s started  :wacko:

Indeed!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Really PP?  :unknown:

Read the review and then his response to me.

He goes for a P&D/B&G makes a comment about a guy 'waiting', says she is a conveyor belt operation

Decided to go back to the same SP for another P&D/B&G 45mins later (what are the chances of that if she is a conveyor belt op and why would you do that anyhow  :unknown:)

Oh and that guy is still there.

He makes all this shit up I am convinced. I would be suprised if any of his reviews are genuine. But hey I've no evidence, just what can be read between the lines (plus the other bollocks that he spouts on ridiculous threads he starts).

Offline finn5555

I think the OP is a fantasist troll and this (in my opinion) proves that

Offline scutty brown

There is SFA information given in this "review", in my opinion it's useless and pointless

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Tried 2 blow and go sessions with Billie one HR apart.

Overall good BJ and dirty talk, but people saying she gives the best blowjob ever haven't experienced Lexie raye or Veronica.

Was a black guy waiting in the lobby to see her in between my blow and go's. Pretty funny, maybe conveyor belt type.

Still think Lexie raye is the goat deepthroat BJ, hopefully she will return to London.

External Link/Members Only

It’s a bit light on details for review matey
Could you add more and I’ll paste it into the review.
Not even what you paid

Online patelprat

Gurds, a few accusations thrown your way.

Care to address, or are they on the money? :)

Admittedly your Vicky_28 TOFTT persuaded me to see her, so it can't be all fantasy :)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 02:55:52 pm by patelprat »

Offline gurds

Gurds, a few accusations thrown your way.

Care to address, or are they on the money? :)

Admittedly your Vicky_28 TOFTT persuaded me to see her, so it can't be all fantasy :)

they're talking nonsense, I don't make anything up. I planned everything in advance.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

they're talking nonsense, I don't make anything up. I planned everything in advance.

No... I think you'll find you are the one who talks nonsense: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403287.0

Online patelprat

Interesting the guy didn't get his turn in between?! Or maybe he did and returned for more, like you?

You sure he was a punter and not just some rando or her bf/security etc.?

Offline gurds

Interesting the guy didn't get his turn in between?! Or maybe he did and returned for more, like you?

You sure he was a punter and not just some rando or her bf/security etc.?

The guy did see her in between.