Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Viktoria - Manchester & Tours SCAMMER! THEIF  (Read 1454 times)

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Ts Viktoria aka Gothic slut

Manchester but she tours all over

Birchplace advert -  External Link/Members Only

Phone number - ‪07718 950714‬

Booking arranged for tonight  (16th May 2024)  Manchester outcall at 19:30

I pre booked her 1 week prior and she asked for a £120 deposit, foolishly I sent her the deposit.

The day before the meet I messaged her to a check she was all good for the booking and I got radio silence.

The day of the punt I text her again and nothing.

10 minutes before the meet she said “I’m with a client bare with”

After this more silence.

Then…

Attached is her reply.

Avoid! (Yes I know I’m stupid for sending money)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Punterperson1971

Sorry mate it was a bad punt but well done for reporting it hopefully she will come unstuck at some point

Offline rubberduck221

She's FAF and I went down a similar rabbit hole. She's an onlyfans girl: External Link/Members Only

The birchplace ads are done by a scammer looking to resell her onlyfans content via bank transfer and get deposits for bookings that will never happen.

Offline rubberduck221

Probably worth mentioning that the scammer almost certainly has nothing to do with this girl, they are just using her pictures.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

She's FAF and I went down a similar rabbit hole. She's an onlyfans girl: External Link/Members Only

The birchplace ads are done by a scammer looking to resell her onlyfans content via bank transfer and get deposits for bookings that will never happen.

Omg! Is it possible we can report the birchplace account they have set up? They need to be stopped

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

I’ve reported the profile with evidence to Birchplace.

Offline Snagbadjer

Hit them where it hurts and make a few dummy bookings over the next few weeks. Or just book one and note down the address and send it to the cops. I doubt the cops will care enough to make jokes - but they might see this loser scammer as a bit of low hanging fruit that they can get a quick result with.

Offline Snagbadjer

Probably worth mentioning that the scammer almost certainly has nothing to do with this girl, they are just using her pictures.

If that's the case, might be an idea to set up a meet and then note down the address and take a video of the scammer.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Bank account for deposit was

Zakaria Daha

Offline Nick1042

This scammer also has another profile with the name - TS Slut Anime - External Link/Members Only - under this profile originally it came up under Slough.

There is another negative review on here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=399684.msg4046455#msg4046455

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Good find mate. I’m thinking of contacting the actual girl and let he know her images are being used. She can then complete a copyright claim

Offline Nick1042

Good idea.

Shame as the girl looks so hot! I was close to going to see her earlier in the year but luckily I saw that other review.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Update

I’ve been refunded by my bank.

I’ve reported the scammerto police

Anyone else who’s been scammed please report to External Link/Members Only

Don’t shy away, these scammers rely on this, as who wants to report that they’ve been scammed by a tranny prostitute?!?  :D I don’t give two fucks me!

Online scutty brown

Bank account for deposit was

Zakaria Daha

If you google that name you'll find a farcebook account for an Arabic looking Nigerian chap who's making gang symbols with his fingers in every photo, along with a couple of teenagers aping him.
Dunno if it is the same guy, but could be a start if you wanted to chase the scammers down

Offline kyuss33

Sorry that happened to you mate. Apart from the obvious point already made that you should never hand pver deposits - always check if they're verified on whatever site and use reverse image search if you are unsure. It's a shame that BP doesn't seem to have a report function because I recognised that they were nicking w0llip's pictures straight away when I saw the ad.