Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Thai - Any info  (Read 430 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

No info on this one despite her being on AW for 6 months, looks tiny and only 20 years old (AW Prossie age  :rolleyes:)

Honestly can't believe the pack of randy buggers on here haven't mauled her by now  ;)
£70/hh is spot on but the downside is she wants an extra £20 each for OWO and kissing which does make it an expensive do but sometimes the text price menu differs to the AW price so who knows  :unknown:

Strange that she's only arrived overnight as they normally do the switch around on Monday however there was another fit Thai in Preston who I was intending to punt yesterday but she hasn't logged in for a couple of days and no number showing, perhaps she isn't working for some reason so they've dropped another girl in the flat to make use of it  :unknown:

I would punt her but looks like i've already got something lined up with another girl and not sure I can manage it 2 days in a row these days  :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

She's been here before, probably on a different profile, but same photos.
Not certain but I think she was on the Preston Moor Lane flat / Blackpool Topping St rotation during covid

Online bdyno

Can't help but notice A Levels & CIM are listed 'at discretion' in the services list, but the profile says she doesn't do them.  I know they often don't do the profiles themselves, but shit like that annoys me.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's been here before, probably on a different profile, but same photos.
Not certain but I think she was on the Preston Moor Lane flat / Blackpool Topping St rotation during covid
If she has been here before then during Covid then her advertised age of 20 must be out, currently in the NHL flats

Online frankc

not sure I can manage it 2 days in a row these days

Is this a sign that the " Blackpool Beefcake " is getting old ... :D ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 03:45:05 pm by frankc »

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Definitely seen the photos loads of times on profiles.

Reckon she made a new profile

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is this a sign that the " Blackpool Beefcake " is getting old ... :D ;)
Yeah I used to be steak but these days i'm more like cheap mince  :thumbsdown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Definitely seen the photos loads of times on profiles.

Reckon she made a new profile
Well it isn't the girl in the pics as i've just punted her and she didn't have any tattoo on her shoulder like the girl in the profile pics, Neutral

Online frankc

Yeah I used to be steak but these days i'm more like cheap mince  :thumbsdown:

At your age you'll be meat free soon.... :D