Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy at fingertips in Stoke  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Generalstockinghead

No website to speak of at fingertips. 01782 745490 will get you through to them though.

Amy is a very Milfy lass with a properly nice pair of tits.  And 50 quid will get you half an hour of fun and an extra tenner for Owo.

I would say late 40s and a proper milfs figure with a lovely responsive pussy.  Good deep snogs are the order of business with Amy and her blow jobs are very well delivered and not one to rush you out the door.

Her pussy is nice and she gets lovely and wet if you can tease her pussy nicely and after 20 mins of sucking on my cock I get her bent over in doggy and give it my all.  Well I must admit I don't think I did myself justice and filled the bag a bit too quickly on my last visit but I'll go again and try and improve.  She was well.worth a punt and probably worth a bash at a longer meet. 

Offline scouting

The business site no longer works but there is a Yell page  External Link/Members Only

Yup. Shit websites are the order of the day here.  Got some decent lasses but the management is a bit daft

Offline Jasonk71

No website to speak of at fingertips. 01782 745490 will get you through to them though.

Amy is a very Milfy lass with a properly nice pair of tits.  And 50 quid will get you half an hour of fun and an extra tenner for Owo.

I would say late 40s and a proper milfs figure with a lovely responsive pussy.  Good deep snogs are the order of business with Amy and her blow jobs are very well delivered and not one to rush you out the door.

Her pussy is nice and she gets lovely and wet if you can tease her pussy nicely and after 20 mins of sucking on my cock I get her bent over in doggy and give it my all.  Well I must admit I don't think I did myself justice and filled the bag a bit too quickly on my last visit but I'll go again and try and improve.  She was well.worth a punt and probably worth a bash at a longer meet.

Any idea of the hourly rate?

Any idea of the hourly rate?

80 notes. Price list by the door