Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassandra, HOD Victoria  (Read 1207 times)

Offline edc770

Passing through London again and an opportunity to see Kassandra, who had been in my sights for a while, arose at short notice and I decided to take it. Simple half hour for £80.
External Link/Members Only

Comms and venue
Usual slick HOD operation. Rang up to see who was available upon arrival at Victoria. The soonest slots all filled, but plenty of slots to be filled half an hour later. Chose to fill Kassandra’s slot, directed to basement flat again.

Services
I don’t have the full list in front of me but as I was in a moderate hurry decided to keep it simple. Not a lot of kissing action, OWO, RO, protected sex in cowgirl and mish. Reasonable enough array to satisfy.

Girl
The HOD pictures are fairly accurate. Attractive Mediterranean girl, some of you will find very fit. A bit on the skinny side for me and I don’t go for that kind of look especially, but still a great package. Nice pert tits, lovely shaved, clean and fresh pussy. Comparisons with Penelope Cruz seem justified, though as I noted whilst gazing at some adverts on the escalators on the Tube later on, there is also a resemblance to Frankie Bridge from the Perfectil adverts. Friendly, can have a decent conversation.

Action
On this occasion I wasn’t looking for a lengthy session of red hot passion, little more than an extended P&D really, so kept everything quite simple. Welcomed in by Kassandra, freshened up, shown to room, waited a few minutes, down to business. Clothes came off rather quickly for a minute perhaps of standing, naked, kissing and light groping. This didn’t need to last long and onto the bed for some RO. Kassandra has a nice pussy to work on and is reasonably responsive, both through licking and also gentle finger rubbing here and there. Some nice gentle moans of appreciation were heard.

My turn now and some OWO, though thoughtfully a choice of OW/OWO is offered. Highlight of the punt I think. Kassandra approaches from the side and focussed mainly on the tip of what at this point was a very long and hard cock indeed as she seemed to be having the desired effect. Good eye contact too and an opportunity to grope tits etc while being felated. Not that I ever cum from OWO, but I did feel some early sap risings, and so I was quite happy when full sex was suggested, just in case.

Rubbered up and Kassandra eases herself on for a lengthy period of cowgirl. She gets very low down, wrapping her arms and hands around my body. This is good as I can wrap my arms and hands around hers and feel all over the place. It’s very nice, but she angles her head away from mine so although I can hear her gasping with every thrust, I can’t kiss her. Towards the end of the cowgirl session, she gets more upright which is a fine sight.

Change position and mish now and more of the same really, but inverted. To be fair, Kassandra stays quite into it and I am grabbing the bed to provide more grip to some quite vigorous thrusting which might get me over the line, but it is not to be and Kassandra suggested another position, although perhaps if I had got back in the groove I could have done something with the stirrings that I was beginning to feel.

Anyway, what I do fancy doing is shagging her prone bone but I am now not hard enough for entry. With one eye on the time, as I have to be somewhere, I decide that it’s all hands to the pump and so let Kassandra give me a hand job as I lay back down. She does a good job of furiously wanking me but it’s not going to happen so I suggest taking over, and Kassandra suggests that I cum on her tits, so we change positions so that she is lying down, whilst I am wanking with one hand and letting the other stray into all sorts of her intimate places. Before too long a nice arc of jizz has made its way onto Kassandra’s lovely titties to everyone’s satisfaction. Clean up, chat, dress, and out in about 27 minutes, job done.

Summary
No complaints about this one – despite not really being my type, which I sort of knew when making the booking, Kassandra provided a good solid and friendly half hour punt. Could do a lot worse.

Offline patelprat

Yes she's quite slim, but I really like her body.

Glad it was an overall positive for you.

Curious why you chose her if you knew she wasn't really your type though.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 12:56:06 am by patelprat »

Offline Often Visitor

She looks FAF are they bolt ons?

Offline edc770

Yes they are.
I'll second that, I noticed the obvious scarring whilst giving her oral. She is indeed FAF if you like the very slim tanned look. Not really my cup of tea, but as I could only visit London that specific day and needed a shag, definitely the one who gave me the biggest horn from the options available. As it turned out, someone else let me in which confirmed that I had made the right choice.