Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurabrasil24 - Edinburgh  (Read 884 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7774860) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ajcuk

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text sent and had fast responsive replies.
Price: Via a menu; £90/30min or £140/60min (AW prices show lower)

The Meet: This was plan B from the B&S I had an hour earlier. Turned up to the street, text her that I'm outside and got let into the address quickly. Slight hiding behind the door, once inside got eyes on her and the lingerie she was wearing. Definitely the girl in the pictures, she's tall too and covered in loads of sexy tattoos. In my opinion she is a 10. Cash out of the way, I stripped and she came up for some light kissing, helped her take the lingerie off and got some twerking on me, now her ass is fantastic. Its big and looks great. Moved over to the bed for OW. Then on with the bag for some reverse cowgirl and a bunch of other positions, she managed to cum and seemed to be enjoying it all before finishing over her. Got dressed, had a chat, she reiterated she enjoyed it and then I left.

Overall: The girl is hot, she's tall, covered in tattoos and the meet felt smooth. No English btw and no mention of OWO nor did I ask as I don't enjoy it as much. She's here until Monday (maybe), so get to her fast before she's gone. I would recommend.