Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy77 - Nottingham NG8  (Read 949 times)

20 review(s) for katy77 (11 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I spent some time looking back at my old reviews and found that most of the WGs are no longer on AW but that Katy was still working.  I reviewed her in 2015 and saw her a few times back then.  Never a Premier League WG as she lacked the something special of a Hanna Lorde or similar but she was pleasant, decent attitude and reliable.  Also at the time a handy location for me in the city centre, now in NG8.  Generally good value which at her current pricing of £70 (30mins) and £120 (hour) is still the case IMO.

Anyway I thought I would for old times sake and booked a half an hour via AW for a sunny afternoon meeting.  I get the impression that she is not on AW that often now and comms can be hit and miss - no chance of a short notice booking these days.

Age stated as 45 which is perhaps a little "optimistic" but probably not way out.

The house is easy to find and clean.  Felt safe, both for me and for the car left nearby.  Plenty of free street parking.

Attitude remains good and she is chatty.  She has put on some timber since I last saw her - not as much as I have since 2015 but I am not expecting anyone to pay for time with my body!  Still attractive but with the "for her age" caveat.  To be shallow for a minute - still nice tits and arse to get hold off!

She was straight onto the bed, I prefer some initial action standing up "to get to know each other" but that was not happening.  She worked well on me to get me fired up and there was some very good OWO, well lots of it to be honest!  Her tits used to be too firm, clearly not natural, and that has very much improved.  We did some covered sex but I was not getting there and she did a great job of finishing me off with hand and mouth - OWO but no CIM.

Big downside is that she clearly does not like to kiss and there was no snogging.  Strange as she will use her mouth on the rest of your body!

Last time I said it was a mixed bag but I rated positive because "for £60 to get a long 30 minutes with an pretty blond with a good body who knows what she is doing and sucks cock like a good un is worth a positive".  This time I think with less of the pretty and not such a great body I will move to a neutral given as well the lack of kissing. 

Offline hunkybc

Her profile said she was 40 when I last saw her in 2019. I think her age will be around that or just over. But definitely under 50.

Her latest profile pic looks hot and remembering the good times I've had with her in the past I'm very tempted. Like you say not a bad price point.

Does she still have the parrot!?

Offline scouting

Thanks for the review. The face pics look a bit dated, but guessing her age I would say there's a clue in her name. Katy 77 would make her 47 years old.

Offline RedKettle

Her profile said she was 40 when I last saw her in 2019. I think her age will be around that or just over. But definitely under 50.

Her latest profile pic looks hot and remembering the good times I've had with her in the past I'm very tempted. Like you say not a bad price point.

Does she still have the parrot!?

The parrot belongs to her sister and she no longer works from the sisters flat, so no parrot I am afraid.

Offline jessie100497

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Big downside is that she clearly does not like to kiss and there was no snogging.  Strange as she will use her mouth on the rest of your body!

Supposedly more germs in a human mouth than on a toilet seat, apparently scientifically proven but I get your logic   ;)