Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika - Massage Northampton  (Read 1378 times)

Online scouting

External Link/Members Only

I saw Erika as a walk-in, just popped in the doorway between the shops on the off chance. As with many parlours, it is hit and miss as to how accurate MN's profiles are. In this case I would say pretty good. She's a bit older and larger than the numbers suggest, but they are acceptably close. I would say she is at least a size 10, but she is solid and well built. I think the modern description is Thick - good muscular thighs and bum, no unsightly bulges, toned flesh. Her artificial bits were not OTT - a couple of tatts which are expected these days, boobs just perfect size and shape, no scars but too good to be real, lip fillers my least favourite, pierced belly button which I do like plus a bonus tongue stud and a tiny lip stud. These embellishments seemed to match her larger-than-life persona. She is a bubbly confident lady who appeared to assess my requirements then take control, in a good way.

We started with some standing hugs and kisses, LFK with tongues flicking.  Erika started to undress me, so I did for her, but it didn't take long as she was only wearing 1 item of clothing, the pink outfit in the penultimate pic on her profile. Oh, and she did have those killer heels which she kept on for the duration.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Erika now naked she threw herself onto the bed with her arms and legs wide open and told me to join her. An impressive looking gash right in front of my eyes made this an invitation not to refuse. I went straight at it for some RO, hands under her firm muscular bum.

We swapped for more kissing then oral on me which was without, no messing with wipes. Erika positioned herself so that I could take advantage of her body with my hands. A bit of gentle rubbing and I wet my fingers to allow smooth entry which was accepted without complaint. A bit of play on her starfish too.

Condom on, Erika was very proficient in CG, we switched to Mish, then doggie which I really enjoyed, hands cupping her bum whilst banging hard and eventually inserting my thumb until I shot my load.

Normal clean-up with some chit-chat. A thoroughly professional yet friendly job. Still £60 for 30 minutes.

Offline tightfoot69

She is more attractive than I thought she would be. Cracking body on her the last two times I have seen her. I don’t think she does CIM though despite it being on her profile. She also does duos with Sky which was fun.

Online scouting

She is more attractive than I thought she would be. Cracking body on her the last two times I have seen her. I don’t think she does CIM though despite it being on her profile. She also does duos with Sky which was fun.

Sounds fun mate. I think Sky duos with some others too, she sounds a great fuck but I really don't like throat tattoos so I'm put off her.

Forgot about the lack of CIM with Erika - I did ask but was politely declined

Offline tightfoot69

Sounds fun mate. I think Sky duos with some others too, she sounds a great fuck but I really don't like throat tattoos so I'm put off her.

Forgot about the lack of CIM with Erika - I did ask but was politely declined

I don’t know why it is on her profile when she clearly doesn’t do it. Sky is a lot of fun and certainly does CIM. I was hoping to see her yesterday but she dropped off the rota. So decided to see Stacy instead. Review will follow but it will be a positive.

Offline doughboy

Great review scouting and thanks, it’s helped tipped the balance in her favour! I’ve been procrastinating about seeing her for a while and the lack of reviews didn’t help. I’ve seen her mate Sky a few times and she always recommends Erika but I just didn’t want to take the risk. However, having read your review I will be over to see her asap.

Online scouting

Great review scouting and thanks, it’s helped tipped the balance in her favour! I’ve been procrastinating about seeing her for a while and the lack of reviews didn’t help. I’ve seen her mate Sky a few times and she always recommends Erika but I just didn’t want to take the risk. However, having read your review I will be over to see her asap.

:thumbsup:

Offline tightfoot69

Scouting, I might have missed it but what colour hair did she have when you saw her?

Online scouting

Scouting, I might have missed it but what colour hair did she have when you saw her?

Bleached blond. She looked just like the pic I posted, maybe just a few pounds heavier.

Offline tightfoot69

Bleached blond. She looked just like the pic I posted, maybe just a few pounds heavier.

Thanks. I have never seen her with blonde hair. She changes it often I think.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, Scout, it's good to know you can still get a good punt for £60.

I remember it was £60 when I first went 7 years or so ago, and it may have been the same for years before that, for all I know. Long may it continue.

Offline MajorPayne

Nice one, Scout, it's good to know you can still get a good punt for £60.

I remember it was £60 when I first went 7 years or so ago, and it may have been the same for years before that, for all I know. Long may it continue.

I first started going there in 2015 and half an hour was £60 then.  If memory serves me correctly.

Offline simon07

Erika used to be at Milton Keynes at Annabellas and a mate of Ella. She seems to be located at Northampton and for me sadly too far. She was a hot slim gal, cracking body.