Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen either of these two? Or can recommend a submissive.  (Read 1763 times)

Mancspunter

I have these two on my reverse booking at the moment
External Link/Members Only British Polly
External Link/Members Only Lil Luci

Have placed an RB & have have been very upfront about wanting a fuck toy for an hour, no chat no fluffie stuff no GFE, not even a pse, just me telling them exactly what to do, and how to do it to me and themselves and them obeying.

I am edging towards Luci at the moment as she seems to have more experience and has more feedback, awaiting a face pic from her, Polly may be a bit fitter and younger and if she delivers, may be more satisfying, but I cant find much info, so at the moment I don't know.

Has anyone met them? Or can anyone recommend someone who knows how to take orders and follow them the more sub the better, not into restraining or pain, just someone who will submit themselves to me and get on with it.

This will be the first time I have tried anything quite so like this, I have of course asked a prossie so suck me or touch me a certain way or if we can do doggy or whatever but this will be proper cold, sex object maybe a bit dehumanising type of booking so she needs to be comfortable with that, and I would be making the booking through AW as I have plenty of decent feedback so they can see I am not a nutter... :wacko:

Cheers in advance hopefully.

Offline threechilliman

I had a booking with British Polly last week, but she went quiet on the day and thank fuck I know how to work a plan B, so I'd bear that in mind.

I saw Bella34 a while ago and she advertises as sub, and by all accounts can be filthy as fuck.

Whatever, review please and give us the low-down.

tcm

Offline bigmc

Polly has some bad feedback, including taking a guys money and doing a runner. The guy who has posted that has good feedback himself so tend to believe him.
I wouldn't see her.

Mancspunter

Nope I don't think I will either, there is even a feedback on AW where she left a booking after only 15mins due to a "emergency"
Too risky when there are others to choose from.
Thanks for the comments so far, if it all goes ahead I will of course be posting a review.
MP

infoseeker

Hi Mancspunter

Regarding Lil Luci I had started a thread on her with a view to booking decided against it at the end.
BUT
As regards you looking for a submissive girl from what I know about her she would be an excellent choice.
Look forward to the review.

Mancspunter

Hi Mancspunter

Regarding Lil Luci I had started a thread on her with a view to booking decided against it at the end.
BUT
As regards you looking for a submissive girl from what I know about her she would be an excellent choice.
Look forward to the review.

I will review when done, also have a review to write about Bella when I get a chance.. Jesus...