Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: E coli positive  (Read 1570 times)

Offline torbayfecker

Wife had a medical through work and is e-coli positive, doc asked if she had a burning sensation when she pees and offered anti biotics.

I don't bareback SPs but I may have a dalliance with a lady from a swingers site a couple of months ago. Was a little worried about chlamydia but unsure of what's happened of it's just face value what the wife says and I'm over thinking.

Anyone got any advice or thoughts? Aside from me being an idiot with this lass from the swingers site, I'm a fucking moron for that.

Offline Mr Sinister

If you haven't already I suggest you get yourself tested  :unknown:

Offline hendrix

As I understand it, e-coli can be "triggered" from sexual activity. The bacteria exists naturally in our bodies (genito-anal region) but causes problems if it moves to the urinary tract during sex or your mouth for example. Rimming carries that risk for sure.

In your case, it doesn't sound like the swinger/chlamydia thing is anything to do with it. Do get tested on that though! Good luck.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 12:05:52 pm by hendrix »

Offline torbayfecker

Thanks guys. I've been in touch with the lady in question and she said she was tested negative 2 weeks ago. She's undergoing chemo at present so plays every few weeks, so I guess shes telling the truth.

Will defo get checked though.

Offline torbayfecker

As I understand it, e-coli can be "triggered" from sexual activity. The bacteria exists naturally in our bodies (genito-anal region) but causes problems if it moves to the urinary tract during sex or your mouth for example. Rimming carries that risk for sure.

Yep, I do love rimming tbf so that could be linked.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Wife had a medical through work and is e-coli positive, doc asked if she had a burning sensation when she pees and offered anti biotics.

I don't bareback SPs but I may have a dalliance with a lady from a swingers site a couple of months ago. Was a little worried about chlamydia but unsure of what's happened of it's just face value what the wife says and I'm over thinking.

Anyone got any advice or thoughts? Aside from me being an idiot with this lass from the swingers site, I'm a fucking moron for that.

I am not medically qualified but as I understand and from personal experience UTIs, thrush, other issues can be caused or triggered by transfer from the rectum/anus to the vaginal and urethra area. This transfer is much easier in women due to the close proximity of the anus, vagina and urethral openings. This is why anal to vaginal sex is not a good idea without changing the condom, neither is finger from ass to vagina.

Overriding all of this is if you are having sex with different partners it is always a good idea to have an STI screen, even more so if you are having unprotected intercourse.

Offline Jonestown

Overriding all of this is if you are having sex with different partners it is always a good idea to have an STI screen, even more so if you are having unprotected intercourse.

Perhaps even more so if you also have a wife / husband sitting at home.

Offline Andywb

I am not sure why you are calling yourself an idiot and moron for having a dalliance with the swinger.  Other times you are seeing SPs. What did you do different that made your meeting with the swinger more idiotic or moronic??

Offline simon07

For heavon sake, women get uti (urinary tract infections) often enough.
E. coli is common enough and not a sexually transmitted disease
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 03:15:30 pm by simon07 »

Offline scutty brown

Just get yourself checked and explain the E coli issue. You could easily have a latent infection caught from the wife

Offline torbayfecker

I am not sure why you are calling yourself an idiot and moron for having a dalliance with the swinger.  Other times you are seeing SPs. What did you do different that made your meeting with the swinger more idiotic or moronic??

Didn't use protection for a minute or two. Stupid thing to do. I don't forgo condoms with an SP.

Offline PepeMAGA

For heavon sake, women get uti (urinary tract infections) often enough.
E. coli is common enough and not a sexually transmitted disease
Yes exactly. Literally trillions of them in your gut alone.
E.coli positive makes it sound like HIV or something

Offline pantywetter

+1 it is not an STD.  It’s food borne 99% of the time.

Offline PunTor13

E. coli O157 (causing diarrhoea) is usually foodborne.

E. coli Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is much more common in women than men (and for the anatomical reasons Strawberry gave, rather than because the women are more likely to eat dodgy food!).

E. coli UTI isn't foodborne, and isn't an STI.

Offline Bonker

"I am not medically qualified but..."

You have a lot of hands on experience.  ;)

Offline Tomcat

Perhaps even more so if you also have a wife / husband sitting at home.
Agree 100% always change condoms between holes.

Offline Hazz9902

I am not medically qualified but as I understand and from personal experience UTIs, thrush, other issues can be caused or triggered by transfer from the rectum/anus to the vaginal and urethra area. This transfer is much easier in women due to the close proximity of the anus, vagina and urethral openings. This is why anal to vaginal sex is not a good idea without changing the condom, neither is finger from ass to vagina.

I am medically qualified and can concur that it is due to close proximity of anus and vagina. Could even occur from wiping the wrong way!