Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Didi Thai Barnsley  (Read 1426 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120071) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Wakey_wakey

External Link/Members Only

Ever since I stumbled across Jessie by accident a few months ago I’ve developed an interest in Thai girls. I’ve done a bit of research on here but those with lots of reviews never seemed to be in my locality when the need arrived. This all changed when I found myself in Barnsley and Didi’s green light was on. Paid £130 for an hour appointment all arranged via text. Was offered various extras including anal but didn’t partake in any.

Following the reviews on here I was expecting good things and I wasn’t disappointed. Didi gave clear instructions to meet her at a town centre flat. Comms good through although her spoken English wasn’t great. The flat was fit for purpose and another girl was in there but didn’t see her. I heard the entrance door go while I was there so possibly another booking for another girl.

Didi is as her pictures. Facially not the most attractive but beautiful tight body and flawless skin. She was wearing a tight black dress and nothing else. She led me to the bedroom and straight away squeezed my cock over my trousers. I got undressed while she left to stash the cash. On her return she started kissing my neck and my nipple. I quickly removed her dress and we moved to the bed for what seemed like a really long mutual oral session. She allowed me to rim her with no complaints her pussy and arse we’re clean and smelling fresh. She made all the right noises and I could feel her getting wetter as time went by. She gave OWO not the best but lots of licking and ball play.
We moved onto sex various positions until I Cum. She then whispered in my ear you give me good dick now I give you good massage. No oil involved but a good 20 mins of Thai massage followed with her rubbing her body all over me and blowing and biting my ear. I rolled over and she began to give me oral again and a hj I suggested sex again and off we went. Didi in doggy is a sight to behold.

I would defiantly book again. Probably one of the best punts I’ve had an hour well spent!

Offline Adoniron

Good report. Similar experience to me back in February. I would definitely see her again.

Offline Eugene29

Its a shame our NHS Nurses have to resort to another job to earn a second income......