Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica@Ferri -Watford B & S  (Read 427 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5879881) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Sadly B & S    :angry: . Had thought there was a chance the pics would be of the actual Whore . Not to be  :scare: Comms had been a nightmare with the phone not answered for 2 days , so jumped at the chance when it was eventually answered . Don't want to waste other Punters time - so its a Neg from Me . For an AW account created in 2020 . Very little in reviews and a 3:3 ratio ! The 2 Roms working from the flat in Sligo Buildings rear of the Parade were pleasant enough and had the speed of mind to lie and say Monica is in Hospital  :D and had asked them to cover the flat  :dancegirl: . Both offered a full service but the disappointment on arrival let the wind out of my sails and i walked . The more Milfy one seemed really up for it so could possibly pop back later this week but it's definitely only P & D territory  and with £40.00 options in the Chinese flat near by that would be offering more " Bang for your Buck "  :yahoo: maybe best to swerve it completely.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 10:48:01 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Steve2

Offline Redrighthand

Thanks for the review OP,  the original Monica was one of my favourite ever punts but I suspected this would not be her.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Sorry to see that AA, thats the risk we take and the more we punt the risk is higher mate as you know I had a BS other week in W I stayed as she looked similar boob wise .

All Best  :hi:

Offline simon07

Monica was part of the Russian rotating group.
Did they sell the profile to the Romanians?

Offline Hackneylad1

Monica was part of the Russian rotating group.
Did they sell the profile to the Romanians?

The Russian group have been struggling to get decent girls for quite a while. Long gone are the days of naughty mel and hot april. Guess its possible the profile has been sold or leased out.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Gone: External Link/Members Only Probably not because of the reviews here though.