Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dou meet SexySJ2000 and PorcelainQueenDream1 - Norwich  (Read 791 times)

3 review(s) for SexySJ2000 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
1 review(s) for PorcelainQueenDream1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Norfolkdevil

First time reviewing for a while (so have to excuse me bit rusty reviewing) as not been punting for quite a while although have still been lurking on site

Punt happened a few weeks ago saw on SJs profile that she was offering duo and always been on bucket list for ffm threeway (plus have a thing for alternative girls)

Price - 200 for 30mins plus 50 for owo off SJ (queen doesn't do owo much to disappointment)

Girls - both very attractive with lots of tats SJ being more petite but queen larger but with big tits profile pictures accurate for both (although SJ profile pictures are up-to-date the gallery ones aren't as she don't have many tats on them). They have a few does and don't that they sent me before meet JS owo (extra), anal but no oral on her off men. Queen no owo, no anal but will receive oral

The meet - straight from the off there was dfk from both girls with myself and each other not afraid to get full on at all plus kissing each others body's including queen licking JS out. Got JS to give oral and she can suck like a Dyson plus very sloppy, while I played with queen to which she got very wet. Sex with js on top and queen kissing both of us, then missionary on queen with js sucking on her nipple and me cumming in bag. Ran over time by 10mins but wasn't a rush to get me out the door.

Found it massively positive, although obviously haven't punted in a few years (so might be just easy to please  :wacko:). It was expensive but would definitely be up for going back again plus didn't get a chance to try anal with JS

External Link/Members Only + External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

Found it massively positive, although obviously haven't punted in a few years (so might be just easy to please  :wacko:).

Good that you are back in the game  :hi:
Might i suggest reconsidering the punt & spends in a few months when you are back in the punting groove