Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 874 times)

Online rocket88

External Link/Members Only

My second visit to Sheridans,impressed with my first I wanted to give it another go.

Location: a business unit in Pendleton. Entrance to the rear of the building.

FS,OWO,FK - £20 to house,£40 to SP

I rang the parlour,phone answered promptly and was told who was working. Arranged to see Vanessa.

I got there at the arranged time,there was a delay whilst Vanessa got ready. Left to my own devices whilst the receptionist fielded phone calls.
When I was ushered into the room I considered it worth the wait. Vanessa is in her forties,still facially attractive IMO,curvy but not fat and with big tits.
Quick shower,got out and Vanessa had disrobed ready. Started off standing with some FK whilst she played with my cock and I fondled her tits.
Onto the bed,I had a good suck of her nips whilst she continued to handle my tackle.
Vanessa then gave me some OWO,which included some very enjoyable ball licking. I then requested a move to RO,because the room was so cramped I managed to knock a load of stuff off a table at the foot of the bed! However I soldiered on,giving her a tongueing whilst she made some appreciative noises.
Condom on,Vanessa got her legs right back for mish. Some good eye contact and dirty talk from Vanessa. If it isn't OTTP I much prefer this to the fake moaning you often get in a punt.
Next onto doggie,as with Lois I asked if some light slapping of her arse would be acceptable to which the answer was yes.
Finished off with my favourite with the lasses with big tits - CG to get them bouncing about! Vanessa rode me energetically to a finish,those chebs were a sight to behold! If I see her again I will request a titwank.

Another good session at Sheridans. There were a couple of minor negs - the delayed start and the cramped space. Overall however it was an enjoyable vfm punt with a SP who knows her trade.

Online Southernbloke

I enjoyed her service myself. Really good SP . As regards to having to wait in reception, I really like waiting and chatting to the receptionist and the other ladies. Last couple of times I have been there I had a really good cup of tea, made just how I like it.

Online rocket88

I think the receptionist was too busy with the phone to make me a cup of tea,SB! When I managed to have a few words with her she was pleasant and friendly. Vanessa was well worth the wait  :thumbsup: