Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra - Brazilian brothel - Streatham Common  (Read 1221 times)

Offline akauya

Another quick visit to his place.

External Link/Members Only

Pietra is the girl on the pictures. No photoshopping (for a change.)

Cost: £60 half hour. £120 for an hour. Plus loads of extras, OWO, RO, etc. I went for half an hour, with no extras.

Pietra: She was one of three girls that were presented to me, all of them much older than the usual girls in their 20s. They all looked around 30s. Pietra was the better looking of the three and with natural boobs. The other ladies although quite good looking appeared to have massive bolt-ons which are not to my liking.

Pietra was very friendly and very enthusiastic' maybe because she said she recently arrived from Brazil. Hopefully she will maintain the enthusiasm. She is her mid 30s I'd say. Lovely soft, natural, boobs, good handful, she let me play with them to my hearts content. Her BJ (covered) was very good. We had sex in various positions but I had to keep changing quickly as she kept grabbing my cock tight with her pelvic muscles (? I think there's a name for this) it felt great but didn't want to shoot my load too quickly. She allowed full deep penetration with no funny tricks to restrict movement.

Her English is nearly non-existent.

As usual, she will probably stay at this place for a week and move on to their other places.

YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 05:13:52 pm by akauya »

Offline Payyourwaymate

She was doing Kegels on you  :hi:.

Offline akauya

She was doing Kegels on you  :hi:.

I knew there was a name for it  :D

Felt bloody good though.