Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara New Girl Milton Keynes toftt  (Read 1318 times)

1 review(s) for Sara New Girl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ftwat26

Late April 2024

AW - External Link/Members Only

70 for 30 mins

Comms were easy, all done over SMS, responded straight away in the morning and then punt was arranged for that same evening.

The place was at a apartment block in an industrial / office estate about a few mins drive from CMK. Apartment building was pretty easy to find. A few mins beforehand Sara texted the flat number and buzzed straight in. Serviced apartment so everything seemed to be in good nick.

Sara - description, age and stats all look accurate. Romanian, 5ft 4, slim, long dark hair, pretty and has a very good smile. She wore braces which added to the charm, she had a nice body with really smooth skin. Pictures on AW are accurate and I thought she looked better in person facially.

Handed over cash and both stripped off, onto the bed. Kissing was extra which didn't happen, started with OW which was ok and lasted for about a minute before she hopped on top for some riding. After a few mins we switched to a gentle missionary. Then explored her body a bit, no kissing allowed so just kissed her everywhere else, sucked her breasts and feet for a bit, then back to action which was doggy, picked up the depth and pace and finished there.

We cleaned up, not much conversation as her English is just about passable for action but not conversation. But she was smiling a lot which made up for the lack of conversation and took away awkwardness. Hug and a peck on the cheek goodbye on the way out, left after about 25 mins.

Overall she was really friendly, pretty with great smile which made up for lack of English. Nice body, services and delivery were ok and for the price it was good VFM. I would return and maybe go for the extras. Her smile has tipped this into a positive.

Offline simon07

Offline scouting

Thanks Ftwat, I agree that a nice smile makes quite a difference, and she would appear to have a nice bum! Given her restrictions I'll give her a swerve though

Offline funlovingguy

rom and psotive service is rare as hair on bald head

Offline Londonlee300

. She wore braces which added to the charm, she had a nice body with really smooth skin.

Thanks for the great review. Were they metal braces do you remember ? Can’t see them in the pics on AW that’s all. Thanks ☺️

Offline Ftwat26

Thanks for the great review. Were they metal braces do you remember ? Can’t see them in the pics on AW that’s all. Thanks ☺️

I believe so? I saw braces but can't really tell the difference between whether they were metal or other types.

Offline norwichfunseeker

prices now 80 for 30 and she has landed in Norwich!

Thanks for the TOFTT and review - it all helps.

Offline Ftwat26

prices now 80 for 30 and she has landed in Norwich!

Thanks for the TOFTT and review - it all helps.

Nice one, I also see Isabelle103 has landed in Norwich with her, I believe they roomed together in MK.

Seeing pics of them both is very tempting.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I think ive seen her pics before - so assume she had been in Norwich before. But I haven't punted her.

looks like they are rooming together here too.