Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Myriam X - Farringdon  (Read 2670 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7730355) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only

Contacted her and got a quick reply, agreed time and services. It is definately her that is doing the comms.
The place is easy to find, near the station, on a main road, quickly buzzed up. I think I have been there before.

She is the woman in the pictures and met me in lingerie and high heels. She's decent looking, amazing firm tanned body, round fake tits, lip filler. She is happy to see me and very friendly from the start.

Into the action!! Start off immediately with DFK, very passionate. Feel around each others bodys. Removing her lingerie to reveal her beautful body. I'm already hard so she puts on a condom and sucks my cock infront of the mirror. I did not go for OWO extra option. She is very good at oral, changes techniques, and look me in the eye. Very nice!! Next I lie her on the bed and kiss her body and eat her puss. It's a nice neat little puss, shaved, and she reacts well to my efforts. She like a finger inside, and she is tight. Next we get to the sex and we energetically fuck in several positions, on the bed, standinh in front of the mirror. She really gets in it and keeps the eye contact going which is very hot. Eventually come in the condom and I have to lie down for a while to catch my breath. Quick shower and out!!

Really good session, DFK constantly available, high energy passionate, 30 minutes £100, would see again

Myriam X
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline tergil