Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya. Kommons. Kensington London W8. Very Gym Fit Brazilian  (Read 613 times)

Offline doc friend

Thank you for previous review.  Most details similar.   

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403100.0

If you add her WhatsApp no from the review she had a picture of her Abs. 

Very fit.  But I didn’t feel it. 

Paid  £150 with OWO & kissing.  It was ok.  Kissing was very LFK.

Comms were good.   I believe she does with her own Comms.   I did sense another person upstairs in the flat.  As bedroom was in the basement maybe another girl or her BF. 

Use link from UKP review link above.  Sorry on phone so difficult to copy & paste.

Contacted daytime for an evening session was given. 30 mins at £150 or 1 hour @ £250 to include OWO & kissing. 

Agreed time & went to location 6 hours later. 

1st impression she was wearing her black bra & black thong.  But wearing slippers & her appearance although very natural was expecting a little more WoW    No make up & was just going through the motions

So my expectations went from a 9/10 to a 7/10.  But she has a ridiculous toned body & abs.  If your like gym fit girls she is the best I’ve seen for a while. 

BJ was ok.   And the session. Was ok. 
Everything was 5 mins.   Intro. & chat  5 mins    BJ was 5 mins.   Kissing & protected sex 5 mins.   Different position protected sex 5 mins.  Finished all in 20 mins & was out after getting dressed 5 mins later. 
So in & out in 25 mins.

There was a few things going on in my head during the visit.   Her tits were a little odd as no areole around her small nipples.   So there was a small hint that maybe    She May have been a He.     But like I said.  It was a very small thing in my head.   This is purely due to the comment I made above. 

But the punt was very understated. 
Would I revisit.  Probably Not.   So Neutral was about right. 

Offline patelprat

If she is very gym fit, that might be enough :)

Offline doc friend

This was her advert.   Add the number on the WhatsApp & she is showing her Abs on her profile. 

You get to see what I’m talking about.

External Link/Members Only