Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Barbie - Liverpool  (Read 1643 times)

10 review(s) for Teen Barbie (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online leo_26

Met Teen Barbie around two weeks ago paid £100 for 15 minutes wasn’t sure what to expect having read all the reviews but decided to take a chance on her.

I found her to be very attractive and she had a sexy charming voice too. She said to me before we got to it that she had 3 rules - no kissing licking or fingering which was a disappointment as other reviews stated she kissed. I think she prefers significantly older men though, shame for me as i’m in my 30’s - to be fair french kissing isn’t listed in her profile. Owo was alright, sex was reasonably ok but too much lube on the condom so couldn’t feel much sensation when i was pounding her pussy.

Finished with an expected CIM as she said ok in person and in texts. As i came she kept her mouth closed and it just went over her lips; that pissed me off and for that reason it gets a neutral.

If she just did CIM it would be a decent positive and good wankbank material but oh well. She’s fucking gorgeous though if you’re into hot young blondes. No attitude issues either, reasonably friendly.

External Link/Members Only

Online Bustydusty

After her previous review I’m amazed anyone on here would book her

Online leo_26

After her previous review I’m amazed anyone on here would book her

Understandable,  it was a calculated risk i took, from my point of view i knew i was just going to cum once, booked just 15 mins so it was very unlikely i would run into trouble. Plus i’m not really an argumentative guy when it comes to this business, i just accept what is given how can arguing change that, it would only ruin the experience more IMO

Offline Cheshuk

I saw her since her neg and reviewed, made the same calculated risk back then & all was good

Online leo_26

« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 04:35:08 pm by leo_26 »

Offline Toadfish

I saw her since her neg and reviewed, made the same calculated risk back then & all was good

Same, although when I met her in the past few weeks she was a bit shit. Receiving oral is advertised on her profile and she now won't do it. Not doing cowgirl, what the fuck. The saving grace is she can be a bit dirty and that made up for some of it, however I don't intend to see her again.

Online leo_26

Same, although when I met her in the past few weeks she was a bit shit. Receiving oral is advertised on her profile and she now won't do it. Not doing cowgirl, what the fuck. The saving grace is she can be a bit dirty and that made up for some of it, however I don't intend to see her again.

Did you get CIM?

Offline Toadfish

Didn't ask. The whole not reverse oral when advertised and she won't go on top is a bit pathetic.

Offline Degsy101

£100 for 15 minutes? Surely that's a typo?

Online bdyno

She's a piss-take pricer....

Even has a "special offer" of £170 for 15 minutes if you want anal included.

Online leo_26

I think it falls into the average price category considering that £120-£140 for a half hour vanilla meet on AW seems to be the norm

Tbh i would see her again if she did let me cum in her mouth, if i’d have known she would have kept her lips closed i would have unleashed it all over her and made a mess of her pretty little instead.

Online Bustydusty

I think it falls into the average price category considering that £120-£140 for a half hour vanilla meet on AW seems to be the norm

Tbh i would see her again if she did let me cum in her mouth, if i’d have known she would have kept her lips closed i would have unleashed it all over her and made a mess of her pretty little instead.
Absolutely not the norm
I’ve been punting for years and never paid close to that

Offline Degsy101

Absolutely not the norm
I’ve been punting for years and never paid close to that

True.

There are Thai girls in Southport who charge £100 an HOUR. Since when is paying £120 -£140 for half an hour the norm.

Offline JRWK

True.

There are Thai girls in Southport who charge £100 an HOUR. Since when is paying £120 -£140 for half an hour the norm.

And Victoria (British MILF type) £100/hour as per her ad on VS;

Or a new ad today £150/hour;