Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Any experience or opinions on these massage places near Staines?  (Read 380 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

Always interested in the WSWS massages so was looking into some local options. I'll keep hunting but wanted to lazily ask if anyone has opinions or experience on the following:-

Wandee Thai Massage: External Link/Members Only
Lampong Thai Massage Therapy (no website)
External Link/Members Only

Any others you can recommend?

Offline Muff licker

I think I have contacted them both in the past and they appear legit on the phone.
There is always moon Health in Addlestone extras always available with mixed quality of ladies

Offline advent2016

Always interested in the WSWS massages so was looking into some local options. I'll keep hunting but wanted to lazily ask if anyone has opinions or experience on the following:-

Lampong Thai Massage Therapy (no website)

Any others you can recommend?

I've called these the past
My research

Usually a man answers, occasionally a lady - I asked about massage and BJ my normal opener for last 40 years and they politely say no. I haven't the time to waste with the WSWS approach.

Lampong - No answer

Lady answers, pretends not to understand term blowjob and also tells me politely no BJ and no sexual or HJ service.  I colleague who regularly boasts in the office said he'd had HJ there but nothing else even offered £100 more.