Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jacuzzi massage Raddaran Thai M8  (Read 1362 times)

Offline JM73

External Link/Members Only

Firstly apologies for not posting or reviewing lately but ill health got the better of me and I'm still in recovery.

I'm curious to know other than the recent review about raddaran about the new refurb and jacuzzi they have. Call me naive but how does that work?
Does the SP get in with you?

Has anyone else been or tried a jacuzzi massage here?

Certainly looks like the new owners have spent some money on the refurb.

Offline Vanbarn

I went in ages ago had a jacuzzi massage etc
Basically I sat in it alone then the ladies massaged me
All in all wasn't great and no extras
Massage was with an American lady and being honest I can't remember the other girl
Pretty shit really but as I said a good while ago
From the pictures looks like it's just be brightened up not refurbished

Offline JM73

I went in ages ago had a jacuzzi massage etc
Basically I sat in it alone then the ladies massaged me
All in all wasn't great and no extras
Massage was with an American lady and being honest I can't remember the other girl
Pretty shit really but as I said a good while ago
From the pictures looks like it's just be brightened up not refurbished

Cheers 👍 I probably won't bother then.
I can fart in my own bath if I want a jacuzzi without extras 🤣

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Firstly apologies for not posting or reviewing lately but ill health got the better of me and I'm still in recovery.

I'm curious to know other than the recent review about raddaran about the new refurb and jacuzzi they have. Call me naive but how does that work?
Does the SP get in with you?

Has anyone else been or tried a jacuzzi massage here?

Certainly looks like the new owners have spent some money on the refurb.

Firstly, what recent review?

Secondly, out of curiosity, I went for a body scrub massage there three years ago. Nothing but legit and boxers kept on during the treatment, then the jacuzzi was filled and bubble bath added to wash the salt off for the last 15 minutes. You can see the bath/jacuzzi in the photos on Google maps. The girl left the room after the bath was filled and left me to my own devices to wash off the salt and have a soak.

I intended for it to become a regular thing but when talking to Mee at Siam, Prestwich, she offered to do a body scrub for free as part of a two hour booking, so I never went back to Raddaran for it. EM

Online Shabaz

Id be interested in a body scrub a siam.  It siam a bit hit and miss when it comes to extras though?
I wud like HR also if i was going in there

Q for engkishmuffins
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 08:54:16 am by Shabaz »

Offline JM73

Firstly, what recent review?

Secondly, out of curiosity, I went for a body scrub massage there three years ago. Nothing but legit and boxers kept on during the treatment, then the jacuzzi was filled and bubble bath added to wash the salt off for the last 15 minutes. You can see the bath/jacuzzi in the photos on Google maps. The girl left the room after the bath was filled and left me to my own devices to wash off the salt and have a soak.

I intended for it to become a regular thing but when talking to Mee at Siam, Prestwich, she offered to do a body scrub for free as part of a two hour booking, so I never went back to Raddaran for it. EM

This review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400788.msg4054460#msg4054460

Offline Princealbert1985

They have a bath (or they did a few years ago) at Chok Dee I think. It's on the edge of town

Got a foot wank many years ago while in it. Girl massaged me on the bed, then got in with me in the bath (full of bubbles) then wanked me and footwanked till I came

Was really good, although the footwank isn't something I'd seek out again, but I enjoyed the bath!

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Id be interested in a body scrub a siam.  It siam a bit hit and miss when it comes to extras though?
I wud like HR also if i was going in there

Q for engkishmuffins

One person's hit and miss, is another person's exciting WSWS, and I prefer the latter so I go there without expectations and what happens, happens. I never ask and if that means nothing extra offered, or given, that just ups the ante next time. I know that it's still 50/50 but in my head, the more likely something extra is next time, if nothing happened last time.

As far as I know a salt body scrub isn't on their advertised services at Siam, and it came up during a chat. At the time, I went every six weeks, or so and maybe that was a factor in the offer. It hasn't happened since but I haven't asked. EM

Offline Omadon2001

I enquired, a couple of years ago, regarding the bath at Raddaran. I asked if the female coins get in the bath with me. This was by text, at the enquiry stage.

I appreciate some establishments will not want to divulge this but I was told to ask when I arrived

Offline JM73

I enquired, a couple of years ago, regarding the bath at Raddaran. I asked if the female coins get in the bath with me. This was by text, at the enquiry stage.

I appreciate some establishments will not want to divulge this but I was told to ask when I arrived

Probably depends on who the SP is. Some will and some won't but I suppose you can opt for just a massage if they say no to the tub.
Be great to find out who does beforehand 😀
Hopefully once I'm up to it I might go if no one else does before me.

Offline rubberduck221

I can recommend Kabana across the road for a rice and 3  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

@JM73 good luck on your recovery incl. getting back in the chair on our fave sport 🤞

As far as jacuzzis go a word of warning make sure they are refilled & i suggest whilst you are there

Siam Sauna near Southampton has a large jacuzzi bubbling away & this looks like a petri dish of all things nasty 

Legionanaires anyone ?

Not a million miles from M8 if jacuzzi is on your to do list i'd recommend Thai Paradise in Blackpool

Luck of the draw on the massage burd & per my review donkeys ages ago i lucked out

Per the attached a fish eye type pic tho a fair representation, the jacuzzi is wider than it looks ⬇️

Sloping ends & perfect to like [edit: lie] back legs spread getting soaped up & titwanks aplenty with the massage burd sat between my legs

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 01:11:39 am by webpunter »

Offline spiralnotebook

Siam Sauna near Southampton has a large jacuzzi

Isn’t this the place a Southampton football manager was caught in?

Offline JM73

@JM73 good luck on your recovery incl. getting back in the chair on our fave sport 🤞

As far as jacuzzis go a word of warning make sure they are refilled & i suggest whilst you are there

Siam Sauna near Southampton has a large jacuzzi bubbling away & this looks like a petri dish of all things nasty 

Legionanaires anyone ?

Not a million miles from M8 if jacuzzi is on your to do list i'd recommend Thai Paradise in Blackpool

Luck of the draw on the massage burd & per my review donkeys ages ago i lucked out

Per the attached a fish eye type pic tho a fair representation, the jacuzzi is wider than it looks ⬇️

Sloping ends & perfect to like [edit: lie] back legs spread getting soaped up & titwanks aplenty with the massage burd sat between my legs

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers and thanks for the heads up. Valid point on the refilling 👌👌
Sometimes we take things like that for granted but I can imagine some not doing the obvious hygiene tasks 😬

Offline webpunter

Cheers and thanks for the heads up. Valid point on the refilling 👌👌
Sometimes we take things like that for granted but I can imagine some not doing the obvious hygiene tasks 😬

:hi:
At ThaiP its like the empty [& pristine looking] jacuzzi being filled is part of the ceremony
The masseuse makes a point of it like 'let me fill the jacuzzi where we can have lots of fun'
& whilst this is in progress why not a short massage to get things going
Yes please !
The massage burds will know exactly how long this takes
Then the invitation to hop off the bed & hop in the jacuzzi comes  :yahoo:

Be wary as there are a couple of other 'jacuzzi' rooms
Which i walked pass when the doors were open on the way to what i would describe as the 'emporer suite'
The other jacuzzis looked lke baths with a slightly wider curved end, jacuzzi yeah right  :rolleyes:

The massage jacuzzi soapyTW stars lined up for me big styley hence YMMV
I suppose that in part you can make your own luck, however on my visit the wind was deffo blowing in the right direction
Will deffo do a revisit, for old times sake, should i decide to revisit the riveira of the north  :D
I was pleased that in the morning my [deliberately emptied] motor was still where i parked it, phew TFFT

Offline spiralnotebook

RE the Siam Sauna in Southampton, just googled it and it is the same place. I was regularly banging the owner a few years ago and she was adamant not to ingest any of the jacuzzi dilute spunk/water broth as it was never changed. It didn’t stop her giving me blow jobs in there  :D.