Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian/Italian-Liverpool  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Miguel86

I was around Kensington/Fairfield area a few days ago, and I just wondered what type of girls were available in the area nowadays, I don’t usually tend to meet girls from around there.

So I had a look and spotted what looked like a genuine (ish) add, I sent a text, and got a reply straightaway, asking how long I wanted and what the prices were etc.

It says she’s Italian on her profile, and she told me she was Italian (but she sounded Eastern European to me :(

So I asked for the address just incase I decided to go through with it while I was going about my business.

I gave in to temptation in the end, headed for the address and parked up there and texted for the number of the house.
Just as I thought, it was a house I’ve been to before, and they were Romanians.

But I still decided out of curiosity to go through with it, I knocked on the door, she looked out the window and I thought, oh no  :thumbsdown:

But surprisingly a different girl opened the door in her skimpy pyjamas and led me into the room  ;)

We agreed £40 for a quickie, so I stripped off and she did too, her body was nice and curvy, not fat or flabby, but curves in the right places.

She was only small in height and had a really pretty face and a sexy body and cute feet, I layed down and she layed on top of me and was kissing my body and rubbing me up, she took her time and looked up every now and again and gave me a peck on the lips.

Then she reached for the condom (which she insisted on using)  ;)

Jumped top and just started riding me with good effort, then she asked me to swap over to doggy, she was making noises and really groaning, and she was pushing back on me, I was rubbing her pussy with the other hand too.

I hugged her from behind while I was pounding away, she smelt nice and had really soft skin, a few tattoos, then I finished up in the bag, and she ran to get me the wipes, she was really friendly and smiley, she commented on my tattoos and did how much she was enjoying the nice weather.

She says she 30, she look about that, maybe 29 at at push.

I got dressed and she guided me out.

The flat from the outside looks like a moody looking drug den or smack head hostel, but her place was clean and smelt fresh, the bedroom was spacious and had fresh sheets and pillows and it was spotless.

Would I go back ? Yes 100% for £40, you can’t go wrong for a quickie.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 03:15:18 am by Miguel86 »

Offline Miguel86

She wasn’t the girl on those pictures at all, it’s typical B&S, but luckily the girl I met was nice looking, that’s why I don’t like to meet Romanians, because you don’t know what you’re getting most of the time.

I got lucky this time.

Offline sailor_man

I dont think a B&S should ever be a positive review. We are booking on the advertisement, the next guy might get a horror!
Should be neutral at best, positive for the girl you seen but negative for the expected as per advert!

Then again we should be doing our diligence and reading reviews even if is a +ive

Offline Miguel86

I get you, it does deserve a neutral based on the fact that it wasn’t the woman in the pictures, but 100% a positive for her looks and her personality.

Considering the reputation that Romanians have got with regards to manners and service etc, she was great.