Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Scarlett - Watford  (Read 138 times)

Offline adrian_1798

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Ground floor flat about a one minute walk from Watford Junction Overground station. There is a short car park which I chanced my arm with. There is a long(er) stay car park close by. Given it’s so close to a station all the side streets appear to be permit only.

Comms
All done via text message. Clear and easy to arrange.

Time booked
1 hour @ £150

Appearance
Like her photos, although they are slightly air brushed.

The meeting
I contacted Scarlett earlier in the day to check about availability. She replied with a fair standard message containing all the details. I asked if there were any extras on top of the prices quoted. She said ‘no’, and this proved to be true. I tried to arrange for a few hours in advance, but she asked me to get back to her about an hour before the desired meeting time. This can be quite annoying as it’s not always convenient, but I understand why its done.

I got there a little early and asked if she was free, but she asked me to wait as she was getting ready. This was fair enough so I went for a walk around the block. She phoned to say she was ready and she gave me instructions which were clear and easy. It was a warm day, so thankfully she was on the ground floor. The building was discreet down a side street.

I was let in straight away. Usual behind the door trick. It was dark but clean. It was immediately clear that Scarlett was taller than me (I’m average height), but she was very friendly with good English. She was dressed in a short tight dress like the one in her BP photos. As soon as we were in her room and the paperwork sorted, she was straight into FK (I’d go as far as to say DFK). We hadn’t discussed what I wanted - I was happy to go with the flow - but it felt like she had a dominant streak to her.

Within a minute or so of our session beginning she was stripping me, and grabbing me. It wasn’t long before she was engaged in OWO on the edge of the bed. This felt amazing - almost too good! I had to do something to take my mind off of things. As we were rearranging on the bed, she slipped her thong off and it was clear that she was already rock hard. In her AW profile she claims to be 7.5”. This might be a slight exaggeration, but if it is it isn’t by much. She gladly received OWO and was very encouraging of my efforts to take all of her.

After a while, she asked what I wanted to do next, but I think she already had an idea. She told me to lay on my front, and before I knew it she was engaged in some fairly deep rimming, which felt very pleasant. After a while of this and loosening me up, she entered me (covered) slowly. She took her time and I think she could sense this wasn’t something I’m a natural at. After a while the pain gave way and she picked up the pace. She turned me round and continued to engage in FK whilst fucking me, all the while checking I was OK. This must have been going on for quite some time before she wanked me to conclusion whilst still going at it. After a short pause to recover she finished herself off over my chest. If I hadn’t been so out of it, I may have asked her to finish elsewhere.

We were finished within about 40mins. I got the impression there was time for more if I had wanted to, but at that stage I often do feel like the moment has passed. She offered me a drink and I accepted a bottle of water, before setting off on my merry way!

Conclusion
An enjoyable punt. Definitely much more TV than TS, but very satisfying. Would I return? Possibly, if I have an itch to scratch. The offerings round here are inconsistent unless you want to head into London. Scarlett definitely knows what she’s doing though!