Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you have done in this situation  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Thomas1002345

On a way to a punt, I was nearby the house and I turned away and this man who I walked past was stood looking at me. I decided to walk past the house and turned around the man was walking. I then backtracked and I guess he heard but I had already turned in

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is a continuation of your "Nerves before a punt" thread from last year and it can't have happened recently, you haven't posted a review for over a year.

Offline JontyR

On a way to a punt, I was nearby the house and I turned away and this man who I walked past was stood looking at me. I decided to walk past the house and turned around the man was walking. I then backtracked and I guess he heard but I had already turned in
I wouldn't have been walking around stopping and going backwards and staring at folks.

If I am going to a house, I tend to go to that house. Anyone watching can draw their own conclusions.

If I stop and fuck around - any conclusions that they draw aren't going to be positive I'm guessing.

Offline jgillis

Honestly, if you are this nervous and jumpy, just stop. Why does it even matter if some stranger is watching you go in? Just walk in and enjoy your time. Why are people so fearful of the judgements of others? Even strangers...

Offline Atrueyorkie

You created forum posts “delete my account, nerves before a punt” and now this one…

I don’t think it’s for you if you’re gonna hyperventilate every punt

Offline myothernameis

This man who I walked past was stood looking at me.

You will probably find where ever you go, someone will be looking at you, I think it in our nature to check other person out  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Bonker

Perhaps he was thinking
"Why is this fucker pretending to be a punter?".

Offline Jonestown

People who have a bad conscience or feel guilty always think others are looking at them.

Offline RandomGuy99

Generally nobody knows why you are going to a house, so just walk up relaxed and behave as you would visiting friends at their house.

The things that make you stand out are rushing to a property, hanging around near the door for a long period of time, acting oddly (wearing dark glases, Homburg hat, coat collar pulled up, balaclava wearing in the height of summer, wearing your scarf wrapped round your head), walking by the venue several times in a short period of time, talking to the SP on the phone while you're heading to the venue.  That's why it does help SSs if the SP gives you most of the directions in advance, so you can find somewhere discreet away from the venue to wait and also give you enough time to get to the front on time for the start of the booking. Giving you the final directions on the start time for the booking is likely to make the SS rush to the venue, which might draw the attention of neighbours, passing police helicopters, the odd nearby geo-stationary spy satellite especially if it has happens several times a day and always with sheepish looking male visitors.

The SP and SS both want to be discreet, so try not to draw attention to yourself.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 12:24:09 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline JontyR

Magic Door Trick and OP walks in...

"are you ok? You seem to be hyperventilating"

"Yes, there was just some guy looking at me, do you think he knew why I am here?"

"I think, like me, he'd just be wondering why you were walking around with your cock hanging out"

Offline tynetunnel

What would I have done in this situation?

Not bothered posting a thread about it…. :hi:

Offline deg_dilemma

Visiting SPs in a block of flats is easy, but houses on residential streets are not so discrete. You can imagine the local Neighbourhood Watch recruits peering through their windows as they count the 17th guy today, walking into that one house and then leaving 23 minutes later, obviously having been short changed on a 30 minute booking, walking out with his semi still apparent through his jeans.

Offline Cheltclient

I would just try and relax. If you are attached or worried about people you know seeing you (not that they’d know what you’re up to), maybe don’t shit on your own doorstep and punt a little further afield. I don’t tend to care though. Not doing something illegal. Yes, it’s a wee bit taboo but I kinda like that. Many a time I’ve strolled around a hotel corridor and a maid isn’t far from the door I’m heading to. Don’t care.

Offline Munter84

I have a feeling most of the good advice in this thread will fall on deaf ears as the OP seems to have some deep rooted issues (anxiety? guilt?) that should be addressed before he starts a successful punting career.

Try to remember though that for the vast majority of people you are just a face in the crowd. Most people are also blissfully unaware of the realities of punting and prostitution - their idea of a bloke picking up prostitutes is kerb crawling or approaching street walkers at night, most people have no clue what goes on behind closed doors. Just walk with purpose, look like you have somewhere to be, and in the age of Uber everyone has the perfect pretext to be walking around checking their phone. If I have to linger outside an SP's house my go-to act is to stand on the kerb looking mildly annoyed as I wait for my fictional driver to round the corner.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I wouldn't have acted like a really paranoid person. But then I'm aware of my surroundings and I'm confident.

YOU should have done a review, then changed your UKP password to something random and long such that you could never remember it. Continually asking what other people here would do is not going to help you. In fact it might make you feel worse since you know you can't behave like they do.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to identify your other online userids, and keeping an active prescence here does you no favours. You need to learn how to communicate more effectively in a F2F environment not hidden behind a keyboard and screen. Get professional help to learn how talk to and engage with normal PEOPLE. Maybe an adult course on conversation skills or confidence building to start with. It will be hard and you will get knocked back from time to time (e.g., you build up courage to say hello to a pretty girl on the street and she looks at you like she found you on her shoe) but you'll need to persevere. The more confidence you get, the better it will be. Maybe it'll never be easy but it will be better than it is now.

Offline Stevelondon

Bugger !!!

With a title like that I was drawn in.
Look Thomas, if you’re going to start any new threads. Could you just title them something along the lines of ……. “Don’t bother reading this”  :D

Offline Stevelondon

Perhaps he was thinking
"Why is this fucker pretending to be a punter?".

I was just going to agree then thought about this a tad more.
Is a fucker a punter for instance.
Of course one can always be a fucker and not punt I suppose and there is always the argument that the term fucker. Is quite simply swearing slang for an idiot.
As in “ You stupid fucker”

I am not all that sure that the “Man” that the OP is on about is or was even qualified to ascertain if anyone (Never mind the OP) is, was or ever had been a punter.
So there is an argument against what Bonker is saying.

I certainly know one thing.
I’ve got to stop having two cups of coffee in the morning if I post like this  :D :lol:

Offline Jujy78

I don't know your situation your age whether single or married/partner etc. but in my younger days specially when I was single I wouldn't give a damn. Now in my late 40s married with kids, I do feel slightly nervous specially if it's a new punt but as I'm experienced and at the time the itch takes over I carry on. I once went to a new place and was parked up outside a house and 2 young Asian lads in there car stopped and asked me aggressively what I'm doing here. I just said I came to deliver food and waiting for my next job lol I used to do Uber eats delivery so I had the app and showed them I didn't have to but I thought it'll get them going. From that day onwards I decided if I go for a new punt just carry an empty food bag pretend your doing delivery 😂. What happens is sometimes when you don't know the place and looking for the door number etc it does feel awkward. Nowadays I really hate the sitting in the car waiting for instructions then get out and look around to follow the instructions. I'd rather know where I'm going and go straight in. For that reason I mainly see regulars but obviously they stop working etc and then you have to find someone new or sometimes you have the itch to try someone new.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 10:07:20 am by Jujy78 »

Offline pbrown355

OP I've just looked back through your posting history. (Note to self, "get a life") As others have written you need to consider whether this hobby is for you, or possibly review the way you punt. Most punters on here, I believe, have developed their own approach to arriving at a punt without causing themselves severe stress. It's supposed to be fun. If you can't keep it as fun, and your post history suggests it's problematic to you, why keep putting yourself through it?

I was writing thisbefore seeing the previous post which goes to prove one of my points.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 10:38:56 am by pbrown355 »

Offline akauya

Thomas, as others have said, we can see from your positing history punting is causing you too much anxiety. Maybe you should take a break for a bit.

Instead of diving straight into the deep end, why don't you try going for a massage (have a look at the dedicated massage reviews forum), that way you won't be too anxious being seen going into establishments as seeing men going into these places is the norm. Hopefully that will give you the chance to regain focus and confidence before tackling full on punting with WGs.

Giving yourself that space to calm down and build up your confidence can make a world of difference, not jut emotionally but also will improve your sexual experience with a WG once you're eliminated the anxiety.

Just a thought.

Offline wilbers

Visiting SPs in a block of flats is easy, but houses on residential streets are not so discrete. You can imagine the local Neighbourhood Watch recruits peering through their windows as they count the 17th guy today, walking into that one house and then leaving 23 minutes later, obviously having been short changed on a 30 minute booking, walking out with his semi still apparent through his jeans.

or why not a step further, a joint Neighbourhood Watch and Trading Standards operation working out how many of those that go in are getting short-changed. :D

Maybe going off-topic, but I don't see that this thread has a topic as I don't see the point of the OP.

Offline Knny

You created forum posts “delete my account, nerves before a punt” and now this one…

I don’t think it’s for you if you’re gonna hyperventilate every punt

He seems like the kind of guy who, if fucking a sex doll would get paranoid if it was looking back at him.

:)

A few more punts and he'll be ok.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 12:01:24 pm by Knny »

Offline Stevelondon

He seems like the kind of guy who, if fucking a sex doll would get paranoid if it was looking back at him.

:)

A few more punts and he'll be ok.

Yep !!!

Can only do it doggy with a sex doll.

Bugger….. forget I said that.

Offline PilotMan

I was filling my car with petrol and the attendant was staring at me through the kiosk window.

He was just staring at me, he must have known I was driving to a punt, and he knows who I am because I used my Debit Card, I'm doomed  :scare:

Offline myothernameis

Magic Door Trick and OP walks in...

"are you ok? You seem to be hyperventilating"

No I'v just come in my pants  :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline Stevelondon

I was filling my car with petrol and the attendant was staring at me through the kiosk window.

He was just staring at me, he must have known I was driving to a punt, and he knows who I am because I used my Debit Card, I'm doomed  :scare:

Oh an amateurs mistake and I can’t believe you of all people did that. A seasoned pro like you.
Now go and get yourself a punting car like the rest of us.

Offline scutty brown

You do realise you just upset one of the local Jehova's witnesses? He had a wonderful advice tract to give you

Online Thephoenix

Maybe you subconsciously have a rather erotic way of inserting your nozzle into the orifice. :unknown:

Offline Thomas1002345

Thanks I think you are right punting is not for me

Offline WASA38

You do realise you just upset one of the local Jehova's witnesses? He had a wonderful advice tract to give you

Alternatively you could wear an incredibly smart suit and carry a clipboard and bible and he will see you for one..

Offline chatbite

OP, seriously mate stop worrying so much. You say punting isn't for you but my guess is you'll definitely do it again because this wasnt your first rodeo. When you do punt again just go about your business without giving a damn, if discretion is important then just choose the time and place wisely.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but strangers passing you in the street almost certainly don't give a tiny fuck about you or what you're up to so please stop assuming they do.

Offline Maak

Why not punt in a different town, from the one you live in

Offline Bonker

My advice is to give up punting.
Just stick to walking past random premises looking guilty. Wear the odd accessories mentioned above - all at the same time. Shit in your pants.

Then start a new thread, something like "Encounters of the turd kind". Leave reviews. Extort others to contribute.

Finally, but a long stick and a thin boat. And live the dream.

Offline Bonker

Very good Steve. Enjoyed your posts.