Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JADE-LILI-BRAZIL - Nottingham  (Read 787 times)

1 review(s) for JADE-LILI-BRAZIL (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£140 1hr

Sex x2, OW, LFK, Massage, bit of fingering etc

Comms - Excellent, if a little inaccurate.  Clear, quick, responsive.  Ads state £140/hr on both VS and AW, text said £130, on the door it's £140.  I was pretty sure it was gonna be £140 so no big deal.

Location - Flat in the center of Nottingham.  Can imagine it would be a bit much for some as it's not exactly hidden.  Inside door to her section required a fob which I obviously didn't have.  The noggin that was meant to wedge the door open had been moved.  She had to come down in her rain coat and let me in, so if you want a preview and feel more comfortable doing a runner in that situation than once in a flat then i'd recommend you shut the door and get her to come to you!

Flat - nice enough, double bed, bit warm

Girl - pretty much exactly as per the photos, but i'd recommend you give the VS video a watch as it's a very accurate representation.  One thing that the video and photos hinted at was that she's clearly a fitness fanatic, but I wasn't quite prepared for just how much.  The muscle on her was impressive - touch too keen on the steroids I think, but she was statuesque nontheless and i'm a fool for a pair of silly fake tits and a big brazilian arse so jumped in with both feet.  Age-wise i'd give her early-mid 30s perhaps.

Action - Decent.  Nice BJ with plenty of dirty looks and some ball attention.  She fucked like she was doing an Ironman event and we ended up absolutely running in sweat.  Gets very wet during sex. OK massage at halftime.  Some light kissing to go along with quite a lot of sensual moments and general softy softy stuff which is always nice.

Overall, pretty good!  She definitely belongs in one of those muscular girl threads you see knocking about, and she had a really great attitude, very fit/muscular physique, big round solid fake tits, big brazilian arse and a pretty enough face.  Can't say I didn't enjoy it - so positive for me.

:drinks:

Offline EvilS

Oh wow she looks fantastic. Hopefully she ventures to Leicester at some point!
Thanks for the review