Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny Thai GFE - Burnham on Sea  (Read 1006 times)

1 review(s) for Penny Thai GFE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was a bit wary of this profile as there were neither AW feedback or UKP reviews and it had only been running since March 2024.  However, I decided if the profile pics are accurate and she delivers a GFE as claimed in her profile name then it should be quite an experience.

COMMS
Excellent.  All by text with very quick replies.

COST
£70 / 30 minutes + £10 OWO and £10 kissing.

House in a street just back from the seafront.  Clean and tidy inside.  Parking nearby or on seafront.

THE LADY
Profile pics are accurate and current.  Very pretty face with a lovely smile IMO.  Very slim, probably size 6.  She is friendly, smiley and understands and speaks English but I often found it difficult to understand what she was saying.

THE MEETING
When Penny opened the door I was relieved and pleased to see that she was the girl in the profile pics.  She led me upstairs to the bedroom where she tweaked my cock through my jeans a few times and giggled.  I paid and stripped whilst she stashed the cash before returning and stripping off completely and inviting me on to the bed for a massage.  I asked for a soft one and I suppose by Thai standards it was, but it was still fairly firm with plenty of pressing.  There were no CC swipes and only a couple of ball tickles, so overall it was a disappointing start.  Penny asked me to turn over and gave my chest and knob a bit of a rub before asking if I wanted oral.  This was when things started to get better.  She knelt between my legs and delivered an excellent blow job which was nice and soft with a steady action. I asked for 69, which she agreed to “Just for a short time” and I spent a few minutes happily munching on her pussy, which was clean and fresh with long stubble.  Condom on and she straddled me for CG, which she delivered enthusiastically and with good eye contact but, disappointingly, didn’t come in for any kissing.  We changed over to mish and she delivered this well with some soft moans, but when I moved in for kisses I received only short pecks (I did have minty fresh breath).  However, I really enjoyed screwing such a pretty lady and soon had a great orgasm.  Penny cleaned me up with wipes afterwards and we had a short chat whilst I dressed before leaving, the meeting having been about 25 minutes in total.

SUMMARY
I was disappointed with the perfunctory kissing, especially as she describes herself as GFE, but overall it was a good punt with a fit young lady, who was friendly and enthusiastic and gave a great blow job.

Offline TerryTibbs

Great review, lovely looking girl, slim size 6 is always so difficult to find.

Was getting excited, but she has moved to Farnborough now  :unknown:

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Online B4bcock

Great review, lovely looking girl, slim size 6 is always so difficult to find.

Was getting excited, but she has moved to Farnborough now  :unknown:

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Thanks, Terry.    It seems that Burnham on Sea now has two venues for Thai tourers - this place, which seems to be fairly new and the one by the rugby club, which has been around quite a while.   I get the impression the girls stay for one week only before moving on.